SAP UI5 Developer // San Antonio, TX.
open for candidates that will work onsite in San Antonio from the start of this project.
Candidates must be willing to relocate and work onsite from day 1 of the project.
SAP UI5 Developer
Duration: Through the end of the year. Possibility of extension.
Location: Onsite in San Antonio, TX. There are no remote options.
Client: Valero Energy Corporation
• Demonstrate flexibility in working across different technical and functional domains.
• Work with technical team for design and analysis of solutions.
• Work with functional team members of the project to develop solutions as prioritized by the project team.
• Resolve system defects raised by the project team during testing phase.
• Precise and timely communication with the project team.
• Develop a good understanding of Application architecture and database design.
• Adhere to the client’s standards of development.
• Follow the client’s change management process for application deployment.
• Good understanding of object oriented programming, MVC and Data modelling concepts.
• Experience in working with S4 HANA, Gateway Services, OData, CDS views and BOPF.
• Strong full lifecycle ABAP custom development skills including BAPI/BADI/Enhancement Framework, workflows and Dialog programming
• Ability to take high level functional design documents and develop ABAP solutions independently
• Strong communication skills.
• Experience in delivering complex ABAP developments independently
• Middleware – SAP PI, webMethods
• BRF plus, ALE / IDOC, RAP
• Understanding of SAP Data migration via SLT and SDA.
“US Citizens and Green Card Holders are also encouraged to apply “
Sr. IT Recruiter
E-mail: email@example.com |Direct: 732-733-4463 Ethel Rd, Suite # 307,Edison, NJ 08817
www.waynsys.com (eVerified) Waynsys Inc (MBE Certificed)
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce