• Transportation Planning, Execution and Transportation Charge calculations
• Life science domain
• Minimum of 2 Full SAP TM Cycle Implementation
Detailed JD *(Roles and Responsibilities)
• Experience: 6-8 Years in SAP TM
• Minimum 2 Industry project implementations experience in TM using BOPF / FPM, BRF+
• Development experience in enhancements, workflows, forms, reports, integration, interface experience with 3rd party systems.
• Graduate / Post-Graduate degree in Management, IT or Engineering, or equivalent Logistics
• Strong SAP TM background mainly in Shipper’s or Shipping Lines
• A Deep knowledge of the Transportation Planning, Execution and Transportation Charge calculations functionalities
• Strong analytical skills, result-oriented and effectiveness in problem solving with excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Solution Manager experience can be a plus point.
• Need to have experience in developing and modifying code following the project standards within stipulated time frame.
• Should be able to create OSS messages in case of standard issues and interact with Basis, SAP and functional team to take issues to resolution.
• Should know how to work with Release management to track and manage transport movements from Development to Production system with proper sequencing and dependencies.
• Expertise in SAP ABAP and Integration technologies.
• Independently handle techno-functional requirements in large SAP TM implementation projects and deliver an outcome.
• You will be responsible to gather requirements, conduct design workshops for technical components and are able to comprehend functional specifications and develop technical specification as well as write high quality pieces of code.
• The required skills are: SAP TM- BOPF framework, OOPs ABAP, Object oriented skills, SAP TM- BOPF, FBI/FPM, POWL, Conditions, BRF +, BADI and Enhancements, Process control strategies, Output Management.
• You have a very good understanding of the Supply Chain and Transportation processes
• End to end delivery of the SAP Project
• Client Communication
To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferencesclick here .