SAP FICO-S4 HANA Location : Chicago (Not a Remote)
Job Title: SAP FICO-S4 HANA
Location : Chicago (Not a Remote)
• Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting and or professionally qualified chartered accountant/MBA finance with more than 7-8 years of SAP consulting experience in finance & controlling besides a good understanding of business processes.
• Should have been part of at 3 end-to-end implementation projects (of which at least 2 projects should be on S/4HANA Finance) along with some support experience in a S/4HANA project.
• Analyze the complex requirements of business processes, provide system solutions, along with identifying, validating, and interpreting customer requirements.
• Map the processes (AS-IS and TO-BE), list out objectives and requirements of clients and develop the required modifications in the product.
• Should have expert knowledge in all the sub modules of Financial Accounting (New General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, New Asset Accounting, Banking, Tax).
• Should have expert knowledge in all the sub modules of Controlling (Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting, Material Ledger, Product Costing, COPA – Account based and Costing based).
• Experience in FI integration points with other SAP modules like MM, SD, HR.
• Experience in working with standard FIORI apps and building custom apps as per requirement.
• Must have a deep understanding and knowledge of the new features introduced by SAP in S/4HANA.
• Experience in working with Validations & Substitutions, ALE connections, IDOCs and LTMC (Legacy Transfer Migration Cockpit), implementation of SAP notes.
• Provide support for month end closing activities and in the resolution of business support tickets.
• Define and execute tests scenarios related to the function build.
• Responsible for functional documentation of solutions and transfer of knowledge within the team.
• Organize and facilitate workshops. Perform end-user training and support.
• Should have experience working in Agile methodology and have participated in all Agile activities (planning, stand up, review, retrospectives, etc.).
• Should be familiar with tools like Jira, Service Now, Autosys.
• Drive workshops and training sessions with end users.