SAP CPQ Technical Lead/Architect- Washington, DC
Hope you are doing well.
This is Ravinder from Expedent Corp, We are working with Tech Mahindra to close below mentioned Position. If you’re interested / If you have any viable consultant available for this position, please attach resume to reach you.
Job Title- SAP CPQ Technical Lead/Architect
Location- HOUSTON, TX
Client: Baker Hughes
Duration: Long term-contract
· SAP CPQ administration
· SAP Callidus Cloud Technical Lead
· 4+ years CallidusCloud Implementation experience
· 3+ years’ experience using IronPython software development
· Experience with CPQ product configurations.
· Understanding for Integrations to SAP CPQ and hand-on on integrations with SAP ECC and Salesforce CRM.
· Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail is a must
· Excellent problem identifying and solving aptitude
· Ability to work in a highly dynamic team and fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Scripting languages experience
· CXL Tags experience
· Experience in object oriented languages.
· Good understanding of SOAP and REST web services.
· SQL Experience
· Gather, validate, and document CPQ technical specifications
· Establish and ensure a strong alignment between the functional requirements and the CPQ solution/services
· Design and develop Technical solution that will meet functional requirements utilizing CallidusCloud CPQ standard functionality.
Develop solutions for integration between CallidusCloud CPQ and third party CRM and ERP systems, as well as other cloud and on-premise systems using SAP standards and non-SAP standard integration tools
USC and GC’s are encouraged to Apply
Direct: (848) 209 8254| email@example.com
400 E Royal Lane, Suite#221, Irving, TX,75039
E-Verify and MWBE Certified Company
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.