Must have :
- experience on BODS,
- Oracle database experience
- Communication is excellent
1. Responsible to develop ETL code using SAP BODS tool and deploy in different environments.
2. Responsible to create unit test cases for developed code.
3. Responsible to run BODS batch jobs in different environments
4. Responsible to provide Production support. Should be able to analyze and fix production job failures within SLA time
5. Good knowledge on Oracle 10/11g. Should be expertise in writing complex queries using in SQL/PLSQL
6. Good to have knowledge of SAP Databases
7. Exposure into SAP BODS admin activities is added advantage
8. Participate actively in requirement gathering and gap analysis activities.
9. Identify continuous process improvement opportunities and operationalize solutions for same.
10. Knowledge on Control M application or any other scheduling Tool
11. Knowledge of Unix commands
12. Should be flexible with Work timings