SAP Ariba Lead Consultant in Frisco TX
|Click here to unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails|
SAP Ariba Lead Consultantin Frisco TX
- Hands on experience in Ariba P2O and P2P processes along with understanding of CIG.
- Act as solution Architect propose transformations design, create and develop process architecture and integration documents that meet challenges of business effectiveness areas in a dynamic and disruptive environment
- Collaborate with cross application teams to evaluate solutions requirements & integration, develop plans, costs, timelines, onboard teams/assignment, report project progress to PMO and project management hub for release management
- Identify risks, mitigation plans, participate on escalations, implementation plans and outline process/procedures, templates
- Has prior experience in leading and working with multi-discipline AMS teams
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of hands on experience with Ariba Buying with SAP ECC / S4
- Has a good understanding Ariba Buyer Network, Ariba CIG & Upstream solutions
- Has previously worked with and understands Aribaâs delivery & support model
- 5 years of support experience in SAP Ariba Upstream (Sourcing & Contracts) and Downstream solutions (Buying)
- Experienced in Guided Buying, Catalog and Spot buy processes
- Must have hands-on functional process expertise for design & configuration
- Prepared and update Functional Design (FDD) and Requirement Traceability Matrix(RTM) documents, Business Requirements Workbook.
- Has good understanding of business processes from customers and mapping it to specific module functionalities for support and new requirements definition
- Has a good understanding of organization & procurement data structures & taxonomy
Liaisewith Ariba Support Desk to troubleshoot, develop and execute on requirements
Himanshu Vikram Singh
|This email is generated using CONREP software.