SAP ABAP PLM Consultant – Branchburg, NJ (Remote till Covid) – Contract
My name is Shivaprasad Nadimetla and I’m an IT recruiter at Centraprise Corp. Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in SAP ABAP PLM Consultant. This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires SAP ABAP PLM Consultant in addition to the above skills. It is located in Branchburg, NJ (Remote till Covid). United States.
Job Title: SAP ABAP PLM Consultant
Location: Branchburg, NJ (Remote till Covid).
Duration: Long Term Contract
· Strong SAP ABAP + knowledge on SCM / PLM ABAP areas + ABAP OOPS, webdynpro.
· Proficiency in ABAP/4 Workbench, Data Dictionary, Function Library, Classical and Interactive.
· Design and develop complex objects using ABAP/Object oriented ABAP programming language.
· Must lead and develop technical and business systems related activities of major significance to the client.
· Should have strong RICEFW development experience and should be able to work closely with Business Process teams, Domain Experts and Development teams to support and develop ABAP based technical solutions (RICEFW – Report, Interface, Conversion, Enhancement, Form & Workflow).
· Work with functional consultants/Business teams and understand the functional aspect of the requirement.
· Expertise in BDC, Module pool, SAP Script, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, Complex reports, ALVs.
· Expertise in Web-service, RFCs, ALE/IDOCs, BTE, Substitution, Validation, User Exits, BADIs, BAPIs & Enhancement Framework.
· Handle diverse and complex assignments concurrently.
· Expertise in debugging and performance optimization of ABAP Programs.
· Should be able to work independently.
· Must have strong client facing experience.
· Ability to work with other functional and technical teams in a constructive and collaborative manner.
· Highly-developed oral and written communications skills for communicating with Business Process teams, ERP core teams, SMEs, Cross-functional teams and the Production Support teams.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Should be able to support for functional areas SCM.
· Understanding of Fiori architecture, Fiori Launch pad configuration and app integration
· Knowledge of SAPUI5 controls and Fiori Design patterns
· NetWeaver Gateway service development and deployment
· Knowledge of UI Theme designer, HTML5, Java Script, JSON and XML.
Please share the below required details to move forward with the position.
Bachelors (University & Year):
Masters (University & Year):
Willing to Relocate:
Last 4 digits of SSN:
Worked with Cognizant before?
(If yes, please share employee ID
Centraprise Open Jobs: https://www.indeedjobs.com/centraprise-1e249f8?cpref=JXWAtnzf3XX4371-iVwtSSkN87qYWwuQEx48UN7vReI
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.