Salesforce Support Specialist, Local to Cleveland Ohio – US
Salesforce Support Specialist – Level 2 Three roles
Client: Micro Focus
Location: Cleveland Ohio – US Remote work allowed but must be local to the Cleveland, Ohio area
– The focus of this engagement is Level 2 support (triage, troubleshooting, administration tasks, etc.)
– Any configuration or development tasks that require a deployment will be escalated to Level 3 support.
– The Support Operating Guide (SOG) will be defined during the first week of the engagement.
– The SOG defines the processes that will be utilized during the engagement.
– Working Directly with end users
– Basic triage of incoming support cases
– Appropriate escalation of cases
– Root Cause analysis
– Reports and dashboard creation
– Technical and coding solutions
– 2+ years experience
– Previous experience, Level 2, supporting Salesforce platform
– Previous use of a ticketing system (They use SMAX)
– NetSuite OpenAir (NetSuite) – nice to have
– Wipro Estimator (Salesforce module) – nice to have
Thanks & Regards,
Looking ahead to work with you for better Business prospects
Genuineit LLC-Making IT Happen…
image001.png@01CDCBC0.879DFD90“> Certified Women Owned Business
Certified Minority Owned Business
According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this message is not considered as “Spam” as we have included the contact information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please respond with “remove” in the subject field. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.