Salesforce Marketing cloud developer ; Location: Roseland, NJ
Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for past 21years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At IntelliSoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying right opportunities and guide you to acquire latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them excellent benefits.
****Must have 12+ Years of Experience****
Job Title : Salesforce Marketing cloud developer
Location: Roseland, NJ
Duration: 6 Months
SalesForce.com Salesforce Marketing Cloud
They are building Salesforce market cloud from Scratch and the team is consolidating all instances and putting it onto Salesforce Market Cloud
We need candidates who know how to develop and provide support in it and someone who is experienced with it
4+ yrs with Salesforce market cloud
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Developer is responsible for understanding business requirements and delivering high quality technical solutions that empower the Marketing teams to utilize the Marketing Cloud automation platform. This position will support the Marketing Technology Team, Digital Marketing, Sales Operations, and Internal Marketing stakeholders with building custom queries, amp script development, automation jobs, supporting and developing custom integrations, supporting out-of-the box integrations and build out comprehensive customer journeys.
* Create and maintain Automations / Data Extensions and connector data transfer processes in Marketing Cloud.
* Develop and maintain custom integrations and applications using ETL tools, AMPScript, SQL database, AWS Redshift, etc.
* Work with Salesforce, support vendors and internal technical staff to troubleshoot and apply new features, upgrades and patches.
* Identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations to increase operational efficiency
* Develop documentation of current processes and future enhancements
* Enjoy teaching and coaching the business team on how to best use SFMC
* Maintain and document technical processes and marketing automation procedures and provide seamless hand-off to business users to utilize
* Identifying process improvements in the marketing technology stack, and work with stakeholders to implement those improvements
* Monitoring and maintaining data quality within the marketing database and collaborating with others to ensure data quality
* Supporting data transfer via API from SFMC and other marketing tools to the data warehouse Amazon Redshift
* Supporting ADP's Marketing Attribution model, including the configuration of integrations with ADP's marketing performance and planning platform.
* Understanding the workflows, technology, and interdependencies of Marketing Operations, Business Units, and Marketing Shared Service functional teams.
* Responsible for maintaining any integration/data sync issues between marketing technology platforms and keeping the application up to date, including system upgrades.
* Supporting subscription syncs between multiple marketing automation and CRM platforms via API transport tool like Snaplogic, Mulesoft, etc.
* Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target) is required.
* Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target), and how it integrates with Core Salesforce platforms is required.
* At least 3 years experience as email developer/technical resource on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform is strongly preferred.
* Must have extensive experience using AMPscript, SSJS, SFMC APIs and SFMC Custom App development
* Must have experience and understanding of relational databases and development competency around MS SQL Server, MySQL. Experience in writing SQL statements is preferred.
* Must have experience with HTML, XML, SQL, Java, SOAP and REST-based web services. CSS and Jquery frame works preferred.
* Able to demonstrate an understanding of the full range of customer information/data management systems and related processes and protocols.
* Strong understanding of aggregate Marketing Analytics across the mix of traditional and digital marketing channels, platforms, tactics, and technologies
* Highly skilled in marketing automation systems such as Eloqua, Salesforce Marketing Cloud Marketo etc. and have the capacity to integrate those systems with other marketing technologies with the stack.
* Strong marketing technical experience, including marketing automation, MRM, budgeting/planning tools, and CRM systems (SFDC preferred)
* Understanding of marketing data, databases, and integrations
* Experience with structuring large amounts of data from diverse sources for warehousing
* Strong communication skills with the ability and desire collaborate with key business and marketing stakeholders
* Exceptionally strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Name : Dharmaveer
Title: Sr. recruiter
Intellisoft Technologies, Inc.
1320 Greenway Dive, #460. Irving, TX 75038
Ph. (972) 756 1212 x 128
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Intellisoft Technologies, please click here.