Your focus will span both internal and external customer facing technical landscapes including: SalesForce CRM, SalesForce Field Service, SalesForce Communities, SAP ERP, CallidusCPQ, .NET Development, SAP PI, Marketo and various other Enterprise Applications.
• Work with internal IT partners and business stakeholders, you will develop and maintain enterprise application architecture strategies, designs and roadmaps.
• Design, develop and implement integration architectures for end-to-end system solutions of new and existing applications.
• Develop and communicate application system architecture best practices around predefined architectural patterns proven for use in business domains.
• Contribute to efforts to frame a Governance process around Applications System Architecture.
• Consult and advise on new application system projects to drive architectural decisions.
• Partner with Sales and Marketing to design and develop complex enterprise ecosystems that solve critical business problems using SalesForce and other technologies.
• Collaborate with the federated architect community to promote best practices and drive architectural change.
• Ensure consistent architecture alignment across business domains.
• Oversee implementation and adoption of new technology acquisition, including performing hands-on technical implementation and development work in key business technologies.
• Evaluate various technologies, performing a proof of concept in each, and define the recommended solution.
• Develop and maintain domain architecture roadmaps and plans.
• Partner with global and regional leaders to ensure technology alignment
• Provide development and configuration support as required on the Customer Facing EFI applications.
• Guide and mentor off-shore delivery team members, ensuring best practices are followed.
• Provide technology guidance and insight to various business & technology Domain leaders
• Support users with Business Requirements documentation development
• Develop Functional requirements and Technical Specifications based on defined Business Requirements.
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business Information Management with an emphasis in Information Technology.
• Have 2-5 years in a solutions architect role, defining applications technical architecture across a wide range of technologies in a large, preferably global organization.
• Have 2 plus years working with cloud environments and integrating them into corporate ecosystems.
• Possess two or more SFDC certifications: Admin, Developer, or Consultant is a must. Salesforce Architect certification would be ideal.
• Possess a thorough knowledge of SFDC, SFDC lightning sales and service cloud products
• Have proven ability to configure and develop applications using SFDC platform products
• Possess domain expertise in one or more of the following: CRM, Sales, Marketing and Service and/or one or more of the following business domains: Order Management and/or Sales and
• Can review code, enforce better practices, and guide developers to produce high quality solutions
• Are experienced installing, configuring, and managing app exchange apps
• Can monitor SFDC and other enterprise product license consumption, storage consumption, etc.
• Possess hands on experience with custom object creation, workflow rules, validation rules, process builders and visual flows, must have
• Possess a good understanding of the lightning framework – aura components, lightning web components, lightning pages, etc.
• Have experience configuring, reviewing, and changing the service module setups, must have
• Have proven track record or defining policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
• Can evaluate current systems and define long-term strategic enterprise technology road map.
• Can architect solutions that align the IT strategy and planning with company’s Sales and Marketing business objectives.
• Have proven fundamental SDLC and project management experience; full technical knowledge of all phases of project development lifecycle using waterfall and Agile methodologies.