Salesforce Architect _ 100% Remote
Hope you are doing well
Please find the resume attached & let me know what is the best rate for this position ?
13934 N 59th Avenue, Suite 140, Glendale, AZ 85306
Tel: 602-896-2919 X 304, Direct: 623-259-4711, Fax:602-375-0058
“Should employment follow the receipt of this Resume/Contract, whether directly, or at an end-client site, you hereby acknowledge that such employment of the Consultant’s services will not cause displacement of any U.S. workers similarly employed by the Company, 90 days before and continuing 90 days after the date of commencement of said services.”
Position: Salesforce Architect
Location: 100% remote!
Duration: 6 months+ long contract
Looking for a Salesforce Architect who can be responsible for helping to grow and mature our Salesforce.com footprint as we seek to provide next generation CRM capabilities. The architect will leverage their extensive experience on the Salesforce.com platform to help identify, define, and recommend technical solutions to solve complex business problems. The architect will have a deep understanding of Salesforce.com best practices, strategies, design patterns and integration patterns.
This position is contract to hire and is 100% remote! Candidates must be able to go full time without any current or future sponsorship! Candidates must also be able to very their certifications.
- Minimum of 2+ years of Salesforce Architect experience is required
- Minimum of 5+ years of Salesforce consulting experience is required.
- Experience implementing solutions for 5+ unique Salesforce instances on Lightning Experience is required.
- Database & system design experience is required.
- Salesforce solution design experience is a required.
- Work collaboratively with targeted business stakeholders and other upstream and downstream functional teams
- Generate system enhancement recommendations, leveraging internal best practices and industry standards
- Formulate system solutions and technical design, working with broader IT team to ensure alignment with holistic system architecture
- Perform user management, including optimization of roles, profiles, and permission sets
- Support and maintain system integrations
- Articulate streamlined solutions that leverage out of box functionality where possible, minimizing customization where possible
- Perform declarative system maintenance and enhancements, owning and driving issues to resolution
- Be involved with deployments and validation of Salesforce configuration and development changes
- Be a principle CRM representative in the Agile Development process, including:
- Documenting user requirements
- Providing input into feasibility assessments and potential solutions
- Executing Salesforce.com configurations, including but not limited to field adds / changes, workflow rules, email templates, validation rules, report development, and legacy system cleanup
- As necessary, serve as point person with third party developers working on the CRM system, documenting requirements, resolving roadblocks, etc.
- Testing and QA of enhancements
- Participate in and, where appropriate, lead major enhancements to technology related to the CRM
- Maintain visibility on all configuration and development activity impacting the CRM environment, including activities occurring in functions that contribute their own manpower to the administration of the CRM
This position is 100% remote! Contract to hire – candidates must be eligible to go full time without any current or future sponsorship
Thanks & Regards
Saxon Global Inc.
1320 Greenway Drive, Suite 660 Irving, TX-75038
Phone: 972 550 9346 x 218 / 972-573-3644
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “daily-c2c-requirements” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/daily_c2c-requirements/TYZPR02MB4975B0BB96F5A96F1C9F6CECA6129%40TYZPR02MB4975.apcprd02.prod.outlook.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.