UST Global® is looking for Java Cloud Senior Developer to build end to end business solutions and to work with one of the leading financial services organization in the US. The ideal candidate must possess strong background of Java & GCP/Cloud/ – Experience in developing cloud-native applications, frontend and backend development technologies and strong in database queries, optimization and troubleshooting. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with domain experts and technical experts in the team. The candidate must have experience in analysis, design, development, maintenance and support activities
• Minimum 5+ Years’ experience in Java application development
• Google Cloud / AWS experience
• Must be able to apply SDLC concept and have a proven track record of delivering solid, robust applications
• Must have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming
• Strong programming skills in designing and building backend applications with REST API services
• Strong programming skills in designing and implementation of multi-tier applications using web-based technologies like Spring Boot
• Good knowledge on Spring Core such as Dependency Injection, Annotations
• Extensively worked on Spring JDBC, Spring Hibernate ORM and JPA
• Good at handling Unit Testing using JUnit
• Experience in CI\CD tool Jenkin, octopus and experience in using Bitbucket/git
• Knowledge on code quality tool like sonarqube, fortify
• Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise
• Producing detailed design documentation
• Using coding standards and best practices to ensure quality
• Excellent analytical skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Experience in delivering Agile/Scrum framework
• Maintain active relationships with Product Owner and Business Users to understand business requirements, lead requirement gathering meetings and review designs with the product owner and business owners.
• Be Responsible for prototyping, developing, and troubleshooting software in the user interface or service layers
• Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse, scalability and the use of best practices
• Participate in collaborative technical discussions that focus on software user experience, design, architecture, and development
• Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features, which utilizes the latest Front end and Backend development technologies
• Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
• Perform production support, troubleshoot production issues, analyze the root cause of the issues and fix them.
• Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Confer with other systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
• Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
• Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
• Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
• Conduct technical reviews with other programmers, technologists and technicians and other engineering and scientific personnel.
• Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
• Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
• Report any issues with the client stakeholders and UST leadership
If Interested, please fill this submission template
Availability for Interview
Total years of IT Experience
Willing to Relocate Yes/No
Availability to join
Currently on project/Yes No
Have worked with UST before? Yes/No
Contract Rate/ FTE Salary
To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferencesclick here .