[requirements-groupz] Microsoft Power BI, (100% Remote) – USC, GC
Position: Digital Solutions Data Visualization and Automation Engineer (100% Remote)
Location: Boston, MA
Interview Type: Phone & WebEx
Visa Type: Only US Citizen, GC
Duration: Long Term Contract
· Reporting to the Manager of Digital University Solutions and Experience, the Data Visualization and Automation Engineer will be tasked with creating automated data visualizations in Microsoft PowerBI. This may include pulling data using Microsoft PowerAutomate, GraphQL, ServiceNow, and other APIs used by university services. The engineer will work with key stakeholders to gather requirements, scope the necessary automation work, and create the visualizations. They may also assist with other data automation work as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in data visualization, information systems, or a related degree
· 2-3 years of experience with Microsoft PowerAutomate.
· 4-6 years of experience with Microsoft PowerBI
· Previous automation scripting experience (e.g. Python)
· Experience with APIs
· Experience with the ServiceNow API a plus but not required
· Excellent communications skills
· Advanced use of the Microsoft 365 suite of applications.
· Previous project management experience
Nice to Haves:
· Experience with GraphQL a plus but not required
· Experience with Microsoft PowerApps a plus but not required.
Responsibilities will include:
· Create and maintain useful Microsoft PowerBI Dashboards that automatically update data from a data source.
· Create automated data sources using Microsoft PowerBI, Microsoft PowerAutomate, and other tools utilized by the university.
· Work with university community members to gather project requirements
· Keep project stakeholders informed of status.
· Work with internal IT personnel to gain access to data or services needed to make a project succeed.
· Support projects after launch and make changes when requested
· Assist with data automation work as needed.
E-mail is the best way to reach me!
Thanks N' Regards,
//corptocorp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/image001-53.jpgimage001.jpg@01D4EACB.6145EBE0” alt=”Small logo of ITECS”>
IT & EBusiness Consulting Services Inc.
Ph: 516 515 3913 Fax: 866 977 7575