[requirements-groupz] IT Information Architect, Nutley, NJ – ONLY GC & USC
- This role is responsible for leading the Data team that will support the 3 COE transformational teams. The selected candidate will possess advanced expertise in the subject of Information Architecture Technology & Data Management.
- The primary focus of this role is centered on understanding the data needs from the Tracks and leading the Technical Data team to document a data Strategy, prioritize & sequence the development and implement across the eco-system.
- The teams will look to leverage key existing technologies at RL in PLM, SAP, 3D Product Assets and our Data Lake while implementing potential new SAAS technologies on Logility VMS, Riversand and O9.
- The Information Architect is a senior leadership role on the Data Team that will report into the Technology Program Leader.
- The Program will consist of COE teams across 4 Tracks: Product Transformation, Supplier Collaboration, Supply & Demand Alignment and a Data team that will consist of a hybrid of talent with business, technology and analytical experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, computer science, engineering, or related field. Master’s preferred
- 3-5 Years’ of experience in information architecture or minimum 5-7 Years’ experience as data analyst, business intelligence analyst or equivalent roles.
- MUST have worked in Retail domain and should be aware of the retails terms like pricing, markups, tenders.
- Hands on experience with implementing data and analytics management programs Systems integration experience,
- Ability to effectively manage and communicate with a team, both written and verbal.
- Must be self-motivated/self-starter in a fast paced environment with the ability to work independently and within a team to resolve problems with limited information.
- Must have excellent business and process management skills, with an analytical mind to identify improvement opportunities and able to work with the business on executing and managing projects.
E-mail is the best way to reach me!
Thanks N' Regards,
//corptocorp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/image001-44.jpgimage001.jpg@01D4EACB.6145EBE0” alt=”Small logo of ITECS”>
IT & EBusiness Consulting Services Inc.
Ph: 516 515 3913 Fax: 866 977 7575