Requirement for Windows Administrator in Harrisburg,Pennsylvania …….654614
Windows Server Admin
***This requisition requires on-site in-person first round interviews only.***
***Client would prefer candidates local to the Harrisburg, PA Area.***
***Start date for this position is as soon as possible.***
Please note that client is looking for a candidate that has experience with Windows Servers in a large org setting. Candidates who are help desk support and trying to break into server administration will not be considered.
FYI consultants will work 40-hour work weeks.
The team is currently working fully remote, but working fully remote may change in the future.
This position will be primarily focused on Application Support, Windows Server Administration, along with supporting various other technologies. Will also be responsible for evaluating, preparing and recommending technical solutions, as well as troubleshooting complex problems with a wide variety of applications.
1. System management of Client enterprise servers
A. Deploy servers and applications to meet needs of project teams
B. Determines server sizing and configuration
C. Assists in the development of configuration standards.
D. Monitors the availability of updates/upgrades, tests and installs updates/upgrades.
2. Works directly with Client staff in coordination and deployment of projects.
A. Work with client partners and employees in deployment activities.
B. Works closely with Application Teams to deploy code/applications through multiple environments.
C. Attend meetings with client developers, users, and partners.
3. Perform proactive monitoring of enterprise systems
A. Monitors system performance and provides statistics to identify capacity or performance problems and makes technical recommendations for appropriate action.
B. Respond to alerts and resolve issues identified through monitoring tools
4. Provides direct support for system issues.
A. Proactively identifies and resolves problems.
B. Responds to system related trouble calls including hardware and software.
C. Use software such as Remedy to report, track and resolve issues.
D. Places service calls for servers and network equipment.
E. Assists service providers in resolving service calls.
5. Perform related duties as required.
1. Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent as well as a minimum of 4 years of experience or Associates degree in computer science or related field and 5 years of experience.
2. Specific knowledge required in the following areas: Windows Server, Microsoft IIS, HTTP Server/Apache, TLSv1.2, Windows Schannel security and OpenSSL.
3. Working knowledge of networking concepts and technologies – including TCP/IP, DNS and load balancing
4. Working knowledge of security concepts and technologies – including PKI, certificate management, TLS/SSL and firewalls
5. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows
6. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
7. Demonstrated ability to establish and meet work schedules within limited time frames and under tight deadlines and a willingness to work off hours as needed to accommodate maintenance windows
8. Effective verbal communication skills are required to work with all levels of the organization including management, vendors, and various client personnel. Effective writing skills are required to produce implementation plans, server build documents and document work performed.
9. Superior interpersonal and customer service skills required including ability to work effectively in a team environment. High level of proficiency in effective problem solving required. Working Conditions Weekend, shift work, holiday, on-call, and overtime may be required. Work may require lifting equipment/supplies. Work may require travel to and from the various Client locations.
• MS W indows Server experience in a large organization setting – Required 5 years of experience
• Microsoft IIS configuration and support – Required 2 years of experience
• HTTP Server/Apache support – Required 2 years of experience
• Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux – Nice to have 2 years of experience
• Knowledge of Active Directory – Nice to have 2 years of experience
• Knowledge of TCP/IP networking – Nice to have 2 years of experience
PLEASE FILL THE SKILL MATRIX TABLE AVAILABLE COLUMN WITH YOUR NUMBER OF YEAR WISE EXPERIENCE
MS Windows Server experience in a large organization setting
5 Years Required
Microsoft IIS configuration and support
2 Years Required
HTTP Server/Apache support
2 Years Required
Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux
2 Years Nice to have
Knowledge of Active Directory
2 Years Nice to have
Knowledge of TCP/IP networking
2 Years Nice to have
PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION
First round, in-person interviews are required for this position. Do you accept these conditions?
Client would prefer candidates local to the Harrisburg, PA Area. Do you understand?
Bhanu Kochhar Sourcing Specialist iBusiness Solution LLC (Certified MBE Business in CA, DE, KS,OK,MD,NY,PA, RI,TN,VA) Certified MBE by NMSDC 5000 Lenker Street, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 Ph: 717-458-2865 Fax: 412-202-8931 Email: email@example.com , I.M:-kochharbhanu Google hangout : kochhar.bhanu1 Visit us at www.ibusinesssolution.com
This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and Reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line and your email address in the body. Please allow us 3-5 business days to remove your address. You may continue to receive the emails till this time. If you don't specify the email address in the body, we will be unable to remove. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us the any older or alias email address/es. These sometimes are forwarded to the new email address and we must delete these older or alias address/es from our list in order to stop mail from reaching your current address . We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation. P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary
To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferencesclick here .