Requirement for Pega Developer @ Atlanta, GA ..
Hope you are doing well.
Role: Pega Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
Long Term Contract
Looking for a FULL STACK PEGA DEVELOPER to build end to end business solutions and to work with one of the leading healthcare providers in US. The ideal candidate must possess excellent background on Front end and backend development technologies. The candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and collaborate effectively with domain and technical experts in the team.
As a full stack Pega Developer, you will
· Consult and co-ordinate with business teams and customer stakeholders to understand business requirements, analyze them and get required clarity.
· Maintains active relationships with Product Owner to understand business requirements, leads requirements gathering meetings and reviews designs with the product owner
· Leads efforts with Integration User Interfaces
· Responsible for all customer communication at Onshore and provide required support to Customer stakeholders
· Use independent judgment to analyze and recommend solutions
· Provide technical support to the application
· Develops and defines application scope and objectives and supervises the preparation of technical and or functional specifications from with programs will be written
· Performs technical design reviews and code reviews
· Ensures unit test is completed and meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed, and system is implemented according to plan
· Support teams on high priority issues
· Collaborate with dependent teams in meetings and design presentations
· Responsible for delivery of application technology solutions and data information planning effort
· Owns the technical development environment and works on the Enterprise team
· Leads multiple or large projects and facilitates large group JAD sessions for user stories
· 7 or more years programing with supporting interfacing with business stakeholders experience and expert level experience with business and technical applications or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
· 5 or more years hands on experience using PEGA application working as Developer Tech lead and or Solution Architect roles.
· Experience in Designing, developing and deploying solutions
· Excellent communication skills ability to articulate thoughts opinions on technical solutions processes clearly
· Ability to collaborate with various teams to formulate design and testing strategies
· Able to work in Onshore Offshore model
· Experience with Test driven development
· Work experience in Agile Scrum development teams required
· Health care domain experience preferred but no mandatory