Requirement for Cloud Plateform Architect
Please let me know if you’re comfortable with the position detailed below. This position is an urgent hire.
Plano, TX (Onsite from day one )
Cloud Plateform Architect
Responsible for defining, architecting, and building new Private/Hybrid Cloud platform and applications/services, formalizing development methodologies, operations, and platform strategy for Private /Hybrid Cloud platforms.
- Provide architectural leadership on the Private Cloud platform and responsible for ensuring that critical applications are designed and optimized for high availability and disaster recovery
- Drive architectural meetings and technical discussions with the focus of reaching consensus and best practice solutions
- Design and implement Kubernetes workload Infrastructure components and cloud native application blueprints for deployment of code in low memory/cpu/gpu environments.
- Understand Experience teams needs and define features/technical specifications for Platform that would provide self-service infrastructure at Toyota’s manufacturing locations and Parts Distribution centers
- Build and Design Hybrid Cloud patterns/blueprints for seamless interaction with Public Cloud services
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members from Cloud, Product, and Engineering to deliver against migration objectives.
- Develop a long-term Private/Hybrid cloud technology roadmap based on established business needs and the enterprise technology strategy
- Engage in architecture reviews helping maintain our standards and provide cost optimization guidance
- Define technical requirements and solutions and drive projects through to completion
- Create engaging technical content including writing internal company blog posts, white-papers, practical guides, and platform demos
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 10 years’ experience developing architecture/design, application development and engineer ing experience; demonstrable technical experience in new platform development, and iterative design
- Extensive experience leveraging AWS Platform to deploy highly reliable and scalable cloud applications
- Demonstrated ability in building cloud native applications using container technologies i.e., Kubernetes (AKS, EKS, OpenShift) and modern frameworks built using Java etc.
- Expert level knowledge of system design; high performance computing; file, block, and storage technologies; integration of compute, storage, and network technologies to deliver cohesive infrastructure solutions
- Thorough understanding of building cloud-native infrastructure using evolutionary architecture practices
- Expert at working with service-based application architectures and familiar with various API protocols
Please can you send me below Details for Submission .
Any interviews in pipeline:
LinkedIn Link :
Laxman | Kairos Technologies Inc
Direct : 972.848.7314 | E: email@example.com
US: 433 E Las Colinas Blvd, Suite 1240, Irving, TX – 75039
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Kairos. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.