Requirement for Business Analyst in Polk County Iowa …………. 661581
This is an ONSITE position
Sr. Business Analyst
Des Moines, Iowa
The department has identified multiple programs and capabilities that need to be built and/or upgraded to better protect the health of Iowans. These are multi-year, high priority, high visibility projects within client's portfolio and all are in the very early stages. Both waterfall and agile methodologies will be employed to deliver these key initiatives.
• client has returned to the office in a hybrid model allowing employees and consultants to work from home up to 60% of the time.
• The department is building a new Project Management Office from the ground up and this role will participate in establishing best practices for their discipline.
• This is a long-term contract role with the potential to become full time in the future.
• You will be working with a team and a department that is motivated to build programs and capabilities to protect the health of Iowans.
There will be multiple medium to large, complex, cross division projects involving internal IT development as well as Vendor engagements to deliver on the client Health strategy. The initiatives include:
• Replace the Disease Surveillance System.
• Upgrade the Professional Licensure application.
• Establish a Project Management Office. Work with the PMO Lead and Team to establish PM standards across the department.
• and more…
• Clearly identifies project stakeholders.
• Performs stakeholder analysis to understand stakeholder needs and characteristics.
• Collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
• Elicits, analyzes, specifies, and validates the business needs of stakeholders.
• Gathers customer requirements via interviews, workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
• Works with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
• Assists in conducting research on products to meet agreed upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts.
• Analyzes and verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
• Translates conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team, and/or vendors.
• Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
• Develops and conducts peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
• Manages and tracks the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
• Communicates changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
• Participate in and/or lead the Quality Assurance efforts on solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
• Bachelor’s degree required; Business administration, management, leadership and related fields.
• 6+ years of experience in Business Analysis.
• CBAP Certification is a plus but not required.
• Experience working in a Waterfall methodology.
• Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodologies.
• Strong listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills..
Bachelor’s degree required; Business administration, management, leadership and related fields
Experience working in a Waterfall methodology.
Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Kanban methodologies.
The Contractor must report any disciplinary action, misdemeanor or felony convictions to the State for any temporary IT staff provided. Do you agree to this requirement?
Absences greater than two weeks MUST be approved by CAI Management in advance, and contact information must be provided to CAI so that a resource can be reached during his or her absence. The client has the right to dismiss the resource if she or he does not return to work by the agreed upon date. Do you accept this requirement?
PROVIDE CANDIDATES CURRENT PHYSICAL LOCATION [HERE]
Interviews will be conducted October 11th through 16th.
IF OFFERED THE POSITION – How much notice does your candidate require before he/she can start working?
Provide three (3) professional (REQUIRED) references on the candidate's resume with Contact Name, Title, Contact, and Relation to the candidate. NOTE: CANDIDATES WITHOUT PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES INCLUDED WILL NOT GET CONSIDERED.
Is your candidate aware that this is an onsite position? There may be some hybrid options; however, the majority of days the contractor is expected to be onsite. Has this been communicated to your candidate?
Bhanu Kochhar Sourcing Specialist iBusiness Solution LLC (Certified MBE Business in CA, DE, KS,OK,MD,NY,PA, RI,TN,VA) Certified MBE by NMSDC 5000 Lenker Street, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 Ph: 717-458-2865 Fax: 412-202-8931 Email: email@example.com , I.M:-kochharbhanu Google hangout : kochhar.bhanu1 Visit us at www.ibusinesssolution.com
This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and Reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line and your email address in the body. Please allow us 3-5 business days to remove your address. You may continue to receive the emails till this time. If you don't specify the email address in the body, we will be unable to remove. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us the any older or alias email address/es. These sometimes are forwarded to the new email address and we must delete these older or alias address/es from our list in order to stop mail from reaching your current address . We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation. P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary
To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferencesclick here .