: Remote until Covid got controlled, Austin TX:: no h1b
You don't want to miss this.
Title: Drupal Developer
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Remote until Covid got controlled, Austin TX
Visa: No H1B
SKILLS: Drupal & .Net Knowledge
• Skills equiv. to 6-10 years in comparable position.
• Will participate in the design and implementation of web applications using cutting-edge web technologies and will also participate in various software engineering projects using advanced development patterns and component-based architecture.
• Will actively collaborate with the team in ongoing product development, including design, development, review, integration, test, and deployment activities.
• Must have the ability to be self-directed and able to work with an extended, remote team to deliver products in a timely manner.
• Must be comfortable in a fast-paced development environment that continually embraces the latest technologies and techniques.
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development, experience with a software development IDE such as Visual Studio is preferred but not required.
• Must have strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
• Will be remote to start and then on site when it’s safe. (Front end developer)
• Role is being opened to assist with the migration of our Drupal UI / Content.