Remote opportunity for ServiceNow Developer with GRC
Hope you doing Great…!
Diamondpick is an innovative Talent Solutions company with a vision to build talent supply chain models without compromise for the technology industry.
We are looking for ServiceNow Developer with GRC – Remote with one of our client.
Please find the below job role and let me know your interest.
Title: ServiceNow Developer with GRC
Position Type: Contract
- Client is looking for a talented Software Developer who should have an overall experience of 3-5 years in Engineering & Development role with 1-2 years specific to ServiceNow software suite, in the below technical areas:
- Good Understanding of development and implementation of “as a service” and cloud platforms and products. Experience of Development of Customized SaaS Platforms
- Previous experience implementing and configuring the ServiceNow software suite in one or more of the following modules: Incident Management, Problem Management, Request Management, Change Management, GRC, SecOps, Release Management, Asset Management, IT Cost Management, Discovery, Orchestration, ITOM
- Strong understanding and hands-on application of Service Management business processes. ITIL and GRC SecOps knowledge is a plus.
- Must have a good understanding on GRC processes – Vendor Risk Management, Policy & Compliance
- Should be proficient in Implementing ServiceNow GRC – Risk Management & Vendor Risk Management modules from scratch
- Proficient in configuring Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Scripts, UI Actions, UI Pages, Script Includes, Access Control Lists, complex workflows
- Experience in Creating business and technical design specifications for implementation of the ServiceNow GRC module
- Experience in migration of legacy/other vendor GRC to ServiceNow GRC including data migration
- Experience in implementing scripted Web services in ServiceNow, SOAP, REST, and integrations with external system
- Excellent in documentation, verbal and written communication skills and ability to work with teams across geographical locations
Education, Experience and Qualification Required:
- A Masters or bachelor’s degree in engineering with specialization in Computer Science
- /Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication is essential for this role.
- ServiceNow Certified professional (preferred)
- Application Development & IP creation work experience a strong plus
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience working and specifically implementing ServiceNow GRC solutions & compliance
Must have working experience in two or more of the below mention modules specific to ServiceNow:
- Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC)
- Security Operations
- Service Mapping
- Asset Management
o HR Case Management
- Background in Programming/Development or GRC
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality
- Strong problem solving and prioritizing abilities
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
The following skills are highly desired, but not required:
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer ServiceNow
- Certified Implementation Specialist: Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) –
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist: Security Operations (SecOps) – Other GRC application experience
VIGNESH A | Recruitment Executive
Phone: +1 201-234-4894
Text Now: 210- 800-1366
A Great Place to Work-Certified Organization
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message along with any attachments
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message along with any attachments.