Remote opportunity for Salesforce Architect with CPQ
Hope you doing Great…!
Diamondpick is an innovative Talent Solutions company with a vision to build talent supply chain models without compromise for the technology industry.
We are looking for Salesforce Architect with CPQ – Remote with one of our client.
Please find the below job role and let me know your interest.
Title: Salesforce Architect with CPQ
Position Type: Contract
- SFDC Technical Solution Architect: 12-18 years IT industry total experience, with Minimum 9 years specifically in hands-on Salesforce.com architecting/solutioning in which minimum 2 years in Salesforce CPQ/SteelBrick implementation as Architect and development (coding) in Apex and Visualforce and Lightning, and Experience in Data Modeling specific to Salesforce
- Any prior experience with other technologies like Java/.Net is highly preferred
- Experience in working with client in USA/UK is a Must, and in coordinating between Onsite-Offshore daily
- Candidate should have strong hands-on experience in Apex/Visualforce and Lightning coding, and in Salesforce administration, configuration and customization, including reports and dashboards
- This Role will have substantial Architecting/Solutioning responsibility, as well as lot of hands-on Coding to be done
- Must Have: CPQ Specialist,Developer Certification (Platform Dev 2), and atleast 2 of the Architect-stream Certifications
- Nice to Have: Advanced Admin (ADM301) or Consultant (Sales Cloud/Service Cloud) Certifications
- Force.com Development Knowledge
- Must Have: Implemented at least 2 projects in CPQ/SteelBrick
- Must Have: Experience in working in Agile projects and handling development team at least for 2 years.
- Must Have: Should be able to demonstrate CPQ feature capabilities to Business stakeholders during meetings.
- Must Have : Good understanding of CI/CD Process, Tools, Code-review tools and understanding of Test-Driven Developmental Model
- Good to Have: Experience in migrating an existing CPQ process from non-Salesforce CPQ system to Salesforce CPQ
- Very good experience in having architected and implemented Salesforce solutions, from a Development perspective. Hand-holding Programming team in ensuring Apex/Visualforce/Lightning based solutions are implemented correctly and efficiently.
- Experience in atleast 2 large Salesforce implementations (of not less than 10,000 users), and of having done Technical Solutioning – evaluating Configuration vs Coding, and making the best choices for Customization.
- Must Have: Experience of atleast 2 Actual Projects in Salesforce.com LIGHTNING version, including working on Aura framework, and creating Lightning components/LWC
- Strong Experience with Visualforce, Apex, Triggers, Eclipse IDE, SOQL and Java-script
- Must be able to engage with Enterprise Architecture teams in discussing Salesforce Data Modeling
- Strong Problem-solving skills, with ability to get multiple solutions for/approaches to solve a problem/scenario
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce Coding best practices, and understanding the limitations of Apex coding
- Very good experience in integrating Salesforce with external systems using SOAP/REST Services
- Integrate with Force.com Web services including SOAP, WSDL, REST, SSL standards, security models and typical API client architecture. And experience in working with Force.com Bulk API and the Metadata API.
- Implementation knowledge of workflow rules, validation rule, approval process, reports and dashboards
- Experience using Apex Data Loader and other ETL tools such as Informatica or Boomi or Cast Iron or Mulesoft
- Experience with database development, SQL or PL/SQL, database schemas, stored procedures is essential
- Follow unit testing and test class best practices, and be capable of coding for positive/negative scenarios
- Must have experience with production deployment using change-set/eclipse/ANT migration tool, and working on solving deployment errors
- Good to have – Knowledge on HTML/HTML5, CSS, XML, AJAX, Web-services, Google APIs, JQuery/any other java-script framework. Object oriented programming experience in J2EE/.Net platforms.
- Excellent understanding of admin setup: user creation, roles, profiles, security settings, role-hierarchy, etc…
- Strong hands-on experience with administration, configuration, customization and development within Salesforce.com, and also in reports and dashboards
- Customize and configure SFDC objects, data fields, page layouts, record types, workflows, document templates, reports and dashboards
- Good to have – Salesforce mobile development using Salesforce1/vfmobile, Experience with Heroku, Radian6, Analytics, Einstein, et al
VIGNESH A | Recruitment Executive
Phone: +1 201-234-4894
Text Now: 210- 800-1366
A Great Place to Work-Certified Organization
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message along with any attachments
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message along with any attachments.