Python/AWS Developer , Onsite – NY/NJ/CT (Remote initial)
Onsite – NY/NJ/CT (Remote initial)
- 8+ years experience
- Python, C# (big plus)
- AWS, especially building serverless systems
- Step Functions
- Event-based systems in AWS
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years writing production Python. Knowledge of .NET/C# strongly preferred.
- Proficiency in identifying the applicability of design patterns and implementing them.
- Proficiency in designing and interacting with NoSQL databases (DynamoDB) and relational databases (SQL Server).
- Proficiency working with AWS – IAM, S3, CloudFormation, CloudWatch, EC2. Certified
- Developer – Associate strongly preferred. Experience with Serverless frameworks (SLS) is also preferred.
- Experience building event-driven architectures with SQS, SNS, EventBridge.
- Experience building serverless systems with Lambda, Step Functions.
- Familiarity with the agile process (stand-ups, planning, estimating, and demoing)
- Solid understanding of source control (git), unit testing, test-driven development, CICD.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with media file container formats, video engineering a plus.
- Strong interest and excitement at the prospect of having your first pull request be deployed all the way to production within minutes and start making an immediate impact!
Sr. Technical Recruiter