Project Coordinator/Testing Coordinator :: 100% Remote :: No OPT
Role : Project Coordinator/Testing Coordinator
Location : Sacramento, CA (100% Remote but must work PST Hours)
Duration : 9-12 Month Contract (extension possible)
MOI : Phone/Skype
Visa : No OPT
This is a fancy title for Project Coordinator/Testing Coordinator. Someone who can do both! They will be doing 75% Testing (leading testing/UAT) & 25% Project Coordination
- 75% Leading Testing / 25% BA/Project Coordination
- Great Communication Skills
- Someone who has led Testing
- Experience as Project Coordinator or Project Manager
- Significant UAT experience
- Healthcare Exp is a MUST
- Epic Experience
· Quality assurance experience in a structured environment.
· Proficiency in software testing techniques, testing tools, defect tracking systems and other testing tools
· Experience with testing cloud-based systems
· Hands-on experience in eliciting and documenting business and technical requirements.
· Experience in gathering, analyzing and documenting data, business process flows, system flows, data flows and leading/coordinating end users as well as technical staff.
· Experience documenting process changes and procedures.
· Ability to collaborate with internal and external IT staff, Project Managers and vendors to understand and document technical requirements and tasks.
· Experience in academic institution or large integrated healthcare environment.
· Experience in clinical research
· Will work as a team member and independently on assigned deliverables.
· Lead meetings with IT staff, end users/stakeholders and vendors. Document meeting minutes, follow up tasks, issues, and key decisions.
· Perform research and analysis tasks as assigned by Project Manager.
· Work with our business and IT partners to understand business and technical requirements.
· Document current and future state business and system processes.
· Utilize the test plan to create/modify testing scripts to ensure acceptable quality and integrity of the solution.
· Track testing defects, organize and facilitate UAT, including meetings and phone calls
· Produce testing reports that can be shared with executive leadership.
· Support all test phases.
· Provide documentation and training to transfer knowledge to the operational support unit.
Sr.Talent Acquisition Specialist | JBS Technologies Inc.
Address: 1201 N Orange Street, Suite 7460 Wilmington, DE 19801