# Principal Machine Learning Engineer_plano TX.
Hope you are safe and Healthy.
I am Ranga Raju M from HRM Business Solutions LLC.
NOTE: Passport Number and LinkedIn MANDATORY
POSITION DETAILS-1Principal Machine Learning Engineer
Location: Plano TX
Visa: NO OPT
Experience: 10+ Years
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Key Responsibilities of the Principal Machine Learning Engineer include:
- Prototype, design and implement predictive models and algorithms
- Provide Expertise for the team and other technical staff on a variety of issues in machine learning, system architecture, and solution-orientated technologies
- Lead full modeling life cycle including data cleansing, feature creation and iterative model selection
- Continuously Integrate and deliver software components into a fully functional software system
- Write maintainable, extensible, tested code, while complying with coding standards
- Produce specifications and determine operation feasibility
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Mentor, guide, and train more junior team members
- Facilitate team growth by attracting candidates as well as interviewing, evaluating, and selecting new talent.
Career Level Summary:
- Proficiency: Is regarded as an expert in domain knowledge, demonstrates architectural and systems thinking. Uses deep expertise in function/domains to lead the direction of products or programs.
- Direction: Capable of guiding or leading a project, or subsystem. Formally mentors senior level team members. “Sponsors” new hires by supporting the development of friendly peer relationships and comradery.
- Business Focus: Understands key business concepts such as profitability, cost containment, and financial sustainability. Leads others to create products or services that are financially viable and maximize value to customer. Promotes fiscal responsibility to more junior members.
- Growth Mindset: Drives career goals. Positively helps others adapt to organizational change or turbulence. Is a champion for positive culture. Proactively resolves conflict. Evolves the interview process to hire best talent. Accountable for team progress. Modifies style to improve receptiveness of feedback offered to others.
- 7 years of data science/ML experience
- 2+ years of hands-on production experience delivering products or solutions that utilized Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing or other forms of AI solutions like machine vision
- Highly skilled in Python (NumPy) and preferably in one or more programming languages like C++, Java, Go, etc
- Strong hands-on experience in one or more of the Machine Learning tools like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras, Theano, or Caffe and have solved several real-life problems using these
- Experience in a variety of Deep Learning architectures and models including Residual Networks, RNN/CNN, Transformer, and/or Transfer Learning in a production environment
- Experience in designing and implementing Machine Learning pipelines in production environments
- Must have strong experience in containerization using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with ML frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, Spark MLlib, Theano etc
- Experience implementing solutions in a cloud environment (AWS or Azure) is a plus
- Experience working with telematics data is a plus
- Experience working with data science in automotive telematics data and video is a plus