Please share the resume if interested || Business Analyst || Remote
Hope you are doing Great!!!
This is Raj from Q1 Tech,
Please Go through the Following Job Description and let me know of your interest.
Role: Business Analyst
Job Location: Remote
Duration: 12+ Months
- Mortgage Experience / knowledge of IBM Sterling and MuleSoft and xml configurations will be helpful
- Gather requirements for B2B integration and create Business Requirement document including Nonfunctional requirement.
- Understand the feature/program from the point of view of end-user, not from the point of view of the developer
- Liaising with Product Managers to Ensure Program Backlog is Converted to User Stories For Team Backlog
- Ensure User Stories are written, uploaded and complete (can work with BAs to ensure User Stories are complete & approve)
- Ranks the product features and user stories so that the development team can clearly understand them for sprint planning prioritization
- Coordinates with Business partners and client applications on dependencies and timing for Implementation Plans and tasks)
- Provides input to the API Scrum Master for status tracking in the API SharePoint site
- Participate in team demo and retrospective
- POs own requirements and prioritization => POs populate demand/prioritize
- Provide guidance to project team on proper content of a User Story or Waterfall Requirements
- Analyze User Stories and/or System Requirements, and update first pass SCA (share scope)
- Provide additional content for User Stories/Requirements and/or provide child User Stories (User Story grooming / refinement)
- Analyze NFRs and raise alerts (-1s, large volume, etc.)
- Work with Project managers / scrum master to ensure scope of work derived from User Stories are available to be tasked and defined for grooming.
- Participate in PI Planning and Sprint Planning activities for assigned API Scrum Team(s) and supported Agile and/or Cross-Workstream Teams
- Work with the team to identify and resolve dependencies on User Stories before they are accepted into sprints
- Participate with the delivery scrum team during the sprint to be available to answer questions, and provide feedback and early reviews
- Challenge the Product Manager, Product Owner, sponsor, problem owner and users to define the real business problem behind the expressed needs to ensure that the delivery team is solving the right problem
- Assist decision makers (Product Owners, Dev Leads, Solution Architects, etc.) in gathering information to make decisions
- Document audit trails for all User Stories/Requirements so that we can be confident in the proposed intent and delivery outcomes of all API integration development and that company policies and procedures have been followed.
Desk: 630-536-8202 | Extn 5526
Direct: 630 937 0226