Pega LSA, NJ Immediate Interview
Hope you are doing great today.
ITMC Systems Inc, a leading information technology services and workforce solutions company. ITMC Systems works closely with Fortune 1000 firms throughout the US and provides top talent for various staffing needs across industries. I am reaching out to see if you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity. Please share Updated resume.
Title: Pega System Architect
Duration: 6+ months
(No OPT and CPT)
Passport Number is Mandatory for the Final Submission
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sr. Pega Systems Architect to lead the design for key initiatives for a large, established organization in the Indianapolis area. This role will focus on the design and upgrades for various Pega initiatives.
• 3+ years of experience in a Sr. Pega Systems Architect role is required
• Must have experience working with Pega 8.x or migrating to 8.x
• Experience working on Pega upgrades is a plus but not required
• Must be able to work effectively with business stakeholders and offshore technical teams
• Pega certification
• Experience working in an Agile environment is ideal
• Must have experience with modern web-based development languages
• Experience with system integrations is ideal
• Must be able to work with complex problems and applications
• Experience with design and development best practices is required
• Must have the ability to communicate with the executive level of an enterprise organization as well as technical teams.
Mobile: +1 908-333-3615
Fax no. +1 405 724 6001
Email id: Anvita@itmcsystems.com
ITMC Systems, Inc. www.itmcsystems.com