Pega LSA && Java UI Developer (NO OPT/CPT)
Client: CTS/ US Bank— Jersey City, NJ /Brookfield
Client: CTS/ Verizon— Irving, TX
POSITION: PEGA LSA (NO OPT/CPT)
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ /Brookfield/Irving, TX
Pega Lead System Architect (LSA)
As part of Modernization initiative, the requirement is to analyze the existing legacy applications and build a new Pega Claims Performance Workflow on Pega version 8.x
Collaborate with Business Analysts, existing application teams, solution architects to arrive at design and integration specifications and data migration strategies.
Collaborate with delivery team at offshore in providing solution design and principles
Responsible for architecting and designing business applications using Pega PRPC and other Pega solution frameworks.
Provides architecture and design guidance to project teams
Provide thought-leadership to clients across business and technical project dimensions solving complex business requirements
NOTE: Java/J2EE developers with more focus on frontend – Not pure UI profiles
POSITION: Java UI Developer (NO OPT/CPT)
LOCATION: Charlotte, NC
· 6-10 years’ experience in a UI developer role.
· Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment and able to turnaround deliverables quickly.
· Should have an expertise in Java/J2EE technology stack
· Expertise in Angular 2.x/4.x/8.x is a MUST
· Around 5+ years of hands on experience in Java/J2EE development.
· Experience with SOA principles, design patterns, application integration architectures
· Experience with Spring framework and Spring Boot
· Strong familiarity with app servers, web servers and load balancing technologies
· Continually improve CI/CD tools, processes and procedures.
· Experience in communicating directly with stakeholders for design clarification.
Experience overseeing team task management and work planning
Thanks and Regards
Contact No: 609-853-0818 Ext. 2243
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”