Oracle SOA 12c Admin—— —NY/NJ
Hope you are doing greet today.
Position: Oracle SOA 12c Admin
Duration Long term
Mandatory Skills: Oracle WebCenter 11g/12c , SOA11g/12c Dev and Admin, SOA/OSB/BPM/BRE, Unix , BPEL and Mediator
Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of applications to satisfy the requirements of one or more user areas. May include hands-on new development as well as support, maintenance or enhancement of existing applications. Works closely with client management to identify and specify complex business requirements and processes. Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and makes recommendations.
• Must have 10+ years of experience on Oracle tech stack in development and administration role
• Must have experience on Installation and Configuration of Oracle WebCenter 11g/12c , SOA11g/12c related components.
• Must have 5 years’ experience with Oracle SOA12c suite design/implementing BPM workflows.
• Must have hands on experience on deploying, configuring SOA composites
• Must have hands on experience on debugging SOA issues
• Should have hands on experience to lead the design using SOA/OSB/BPM/BRE
• Apply systems analysis techniques and procedures to identify and resolve Oracle WebCenter 11g/12c and SOA11g/12c issues
• Experience Executing key Patching cycles for Security patches for Oracle WebCenter 11g/12c and SOA11g/12c.
• Provide technical troubleshooting on issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle WebLogic Server, SOA Suite and Service Bus and Web Services.
• Working knowledge of building Enterprise Service and Orchestration Services using BPEL and Mediator.
• Proactively monitor, report, troubleshoot, escalate and resolve technical issues with Oracle WebCenter 11g/12c, SOA11g/12c associated systems.
• Understanding of Oracle SOA Suite Policy framework.
• Development experience on SOA12c and Java with JDeveloper 11g/12c is a MAJOR plus along with Administration
• Understanding of Oracle MDS (Meta Data Repository).
• Must have Unix experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
Desk : 609-853-0818 Ext-2137
Gtalk : chandrajeet.nityo
“If you feel you received this email by mistake or wish to unsubscribe, kindly reply to this email with “UNSUBSCRIBE” in the subject line”