Oracle PL Sanjose -CA
I hope you’re doing well! This is Pavnit from cyberThink Inc. and I am writing to you in regards to a job opportunity with one of our direct client. I found your resume during a search for qualified candidates & would like to know if you would be interested in pursuing this opportunity.
Title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Duration: Long term
H1B only – 8+years of exp.
Job Description :
· Strong work experience in Oracle Database. SQL, PL/SQL, Advance PL/SQL techniques (i.e collections, Materialized Views and Dynamic SQL etc).
· Hands on coding experience in Oracle PL/SQL and performance tuning of SQL queries (i.e Used ANALYZE, DBMS STATS, EXPLAIN PLAN)
· Ability to understand the existing complex PL/SQL objects and Strong in debugging.
· Strong analytical skills and communication skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Knowledge on Data Warehousing using fact tables, dimension tables, Data migration, Data cleansing, ETL Processes for data warehouses and star/snowflake schema modeling.
· Nice to have knowledge on Snowflake.
Please attach a copy of your updated resume, in word format, elaborating your projects in tune with the client’s requirement. Please contact me ASAP before the requirement gets filled.
Looking forward to your reply.
cyberThink is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), and does not discriminate based on age, gender, religion, disability, marital status, race and also adheres to laws relating to non-discrimination on the basis of national origin and citizenship status (www.usdoj.gov/crt/osc/).
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments thereto (‘e-mail’) is intended for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be confidential and protected by, work product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by e-mail reply, and immediately and permanently delete this e-mail message and any attachments thereto. Thank you.
Print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save Paper. Save Trees.