Oracle Apps DBA__: Hoboken NJ
My name is Ayushi Agarwal and I am a Sr. Recruiter at Compunnel Software group, Inc. is a global contingency staffing firm servicing fortune 1000 clients globally. We have an excellent job opportunity with one of our client. If you are interested, please send me your updated resume along with your phone number & the best time to reach you so that we can proceed.
Job Title : Oracle Apps DBA
Location: Hoboken NJ
Duration: 12+ Months
• Full Understanding of the Oracle E-Business Suite R12 architecture.
• Hands on experience in Maintenance and Configuration of E-business R12 environment. • Hands on experience in upgrading EBS from R 12.1.3 to R12.2.
• Enabling SSL or TLS in Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 and import the security certificates.
• Cloning Oracle E-Business Suite Application from Prod to Non-Prod, Mutli Node to Multi Node, Multi Node to single node and adding additional Application nodes.
• Performing Oracle Application Pre-patch analysis, Pre-config Analysis for Application Patches.
• Applying Oracle E-Business Suite Application patches using adpatch options.
• Full Understanding of all processes of the E-Business suite with their individual configuration files and log files to trouble shoot issues with each component.
• Administration and management of Oracle E-Business suite using ad utilities that includes adadmin activities for Application objects compilation and re-linking.
• Monitoring the Concurrent Managers and its operations like starting, stopping the concurrent managers, re-schedule the requests, purging the concurrent requests historical data, tuning of concurrent managers and monitoring of the concurrent manager operations. Database:
• Hands on experience upgrading E-business Suite Databases from 12c to 19c.
• Hands on experience in Maintenance and Configuration of E-business Suite Databases • Sound knowledge on Oracle E-Business Suite Database Configuration files.
• Cloning Oracle E-business Suite Databases using Rapid Clone. • Build physical Standby db and configure data guard setup to ensure high availability and disaster recovery scenarios.
• Implementing Backup, restore and recovery procedures using RMAN. Unix:
• Hands on experience working on Unix operating systems.
• Sound Knowledge of UNIX Operating System with understanding of Kernel parameters, File Systems and Volumes (NAS & SAN ).
• Working with Unix and Network teams for configuring Load balancer VIPS and Installation of security certs etc.
P:(609) 606-9010, Ext: 2435 |
Looking for new opportunities? Let jobs find you!
Sign up at www.stafflinepro.com
Compunnel, Inc. | www.compunnel.com
103 Morgan Lane, Suite 102, Plainsboro, NJ 08536, USA
[We are an E-Verify and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer with adherence to EEO policy]
Disclaimer: The content of this email is intended for the recipient specified in message only. Unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Please refer to the email disclaimer page for important disclosures regarding email communication.
Celebrating 25 Years of Trust with Our Employees and Customers!