Only Independent visa_Java Kafka Consultant with Azure || BLUE ASH, OH
Role: Java Kafka Consultant with Azure
Location: BLUE ASH, OH
Job Type: Contract
Visa: Only Independent visa
The Developer is responsible for leading the design, development, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting software components in accordance to CI/CD and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices. The Developer has overall responsibility in the technical design process. Leads and participates in the application technical design process and completes estimates and work plans for design, development, implementation, and rollout tasks. The Developer also communicates with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are delivered with the highest of quality and in accordance to standards. The Developer strives to continuously improve the software delivery processes and practices.
Java development experience
• Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot
• Experience with reactive programming – Reactor or RxJava
• Experience integrating with RESTful APIs and web services
• Familiarity with agile software development methodology and tooling, including continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
• Experience with infrastructure as code (IAC) – Terraform
• Experience with non-relational cloud databases e.g. Cassandra, MongoDb, Microsoft Cosmos, Amazon DocumentDB
• Experience with the Microsoft Azure cloud environment
• Experience with unit testing and test automation
• Experience dealing with scalability and performance issues on a distributed system
• Experience with enterprise message bus platforms such as Kafka
• Experience with version control with systems like Git with pull request workflows
• Experience with scripting languages – Bash, PowerShell
• Experience Serverless (e.g. Azure Functions, AWS Lambda)
Essential Job Functions:
• Lead and participate in the design and implementation of large and/or architecturally significant applications.
• Champion company standards and best practices.
· Work to continuously improve software delivery processes and practices.
• Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
· Develop programming specifications.
· Design, code and unit test application code using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) best practices.
• Complete estimates and work plans independently as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
• Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current throughout all phases of the SDLC.
• Communicate with the appropriate teams to ensure that assignments are managed appropriately and that completed assignments are of the highest quality.
• Support and maintain applications utilizing required tools and technologies.
· Provide support for applications, including involvement with the Support Center, NOC, Infrastructure teams, and vendors as appropriate. Provide off-hours support (24 x 7) as required.
• Assist other personnel on assignments including mentoring or providing on-the-job training to more junior associates.
· Mentor team members in software development principles, patterns, processes and practices.
• May direct the day-to-day work activities of other team members.
· Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Thanks & Regards
Cell No: 609 309 9684
Gmail id: Tirathp798@gmail.com
Nityo Infotech Corporation
666 Plainsboro Road,Suite 1285,Plainsboro, NJ 08536
URL : www.nityo.com