Now Hiring ::Release Train Engineer at Dallas TX
Kindly share some matching resume.
Job Title: Release Train Engineer
Location: Dallas TX
Relevant Experience: 8+
- Servant Leader – Must be able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to be hands-on.
- Communicative – Must be able to communicate well with diverse teams and executive level stakeholders from the business in both verbal and written communications.
- Facilitative – Must be able to coordinate and lead Scrum meeting, team discussion, Scrum of Scrums.
- Attitude of transparency – Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business and Program Management to grow business trust.
- Impediment & Conflict resolution – Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches.
- Assertive – Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
- Continual improvement – Must continually be growing one’s craft learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and a team.
- Attitude of empowerment – Must be able to lead a self-organization team.
- Quick learner – Must be able to quickly gain a high-level understanding of Scrum Teams Vision/Scope
- Team Player – Must be able to work closely with cross-functional stakeholders in facilitating team and business discussions.
Understanding of backlog tracking, burndown/burnup metrics, velocity, cycle time and task definition
- You have a deep passion around agility; ability to unlock the intrinsic motivation, potential of people; help them understand the agile values, principles, mindset behind the practices; bring-in transparency and visibility; help in planning, executing, and deploying high quality software on time.
- Strong experience in agile transformation in large, matrix, geographically dispersed and virtual teams; successfully integrating agile approaches across various disciplines and stakeholder groups.
- In the past played the role of a RTE (aka Program Manager) and helped Scrum, Kanban, XP teams using Scaled Agile Framework.
- Expert in influencing and driving internal teams, remote teams, and vendor partner teams to operate in a fast paced and exciting environment, develop and release high quality product in an iterative and continuous fashion.
- A strong team player, mentor, and collaborator. You will work with scrum, Kanban, and program teams to help them improve in needed areas and teach/coach them to run agile practices autonomously and help create high
- performing teams.
- A strong facilitator who can help teams, programs (Agile Release Trains) and portfolio assess their agile maturity and identify continuous growth opportunities.
- A strong influencer who can get work done as a servant leader.
- Collaborate with Scrum Master, Release Train Engineer, Solution Train Engineer, and assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Solution Management, UX Team, System Architects, Teams, and Engineering Leadership Team to refine and maintain portfolio, solution, program, and team backlog.
- Actively collaborate with Agile Coaches in the roll-out of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), understand and help resolve the challenges, dependencies, impediments, program risks and opportunities that exist within ART (Agile Release Train).
- Collaborate very closely within agile PMO, other lean agile coaches, program leaders and stakeholders during SAFe roll-out.
- Actively encourage the entire ART to participate in their community of practices (CoP) involving SM, PO-PM, and Tech Practices and participate in RTE CoPs
Thanks & Regards,
Tel: 630 536 8202 x 5534 | Direct: 630 937 0234