New Job Opening-QA Test Lead
Vertex It Service is seeking for a talented Quality Assurance Test Lead. As a QA test lead you will be responsible for testing strategies to ensure the product being released is up to industry and company standards.
QA leads create testing plans, including individual testing phases, and ensure the team meets the deadlines set forth in those plans.
This is a skilled profession that requires previous experience in quality assurance. Candidates who enjoy testing products and working in fast-paced environments are a great fit for this role.
Location: Denver Rate: 60-65$Max
Duration: 6 Months with option to extend
• Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications.
• Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
• Working with a variety of databases and coding programs, such as Objective C, Java, HTML, as well as XML and JSON feeds.
• To develop the field and formulate the concepts of smart TV application testing.
• Increase demand for smart TV applications especially with the rise of the Internet of Things (IoT) services.
• Provide analogy between the smart TV and mobile apps, testing smart TV applications.
• Updating operating systems, specifically iOS, Android, Blackberry, and Windows Phone.
• Producing clear and concise test reports. Provide feedback to development teams on technical, troubleshooting, or operational issues
• Assisting with the configuration of test environments
• Familiar with creating and deploying quality assurance test plans
• Planning, executing, and managing the testing effort.
• Conduct end-to-end testing on applications and technology, technical, and functional requirements throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including the development of test cases, test scripts, and UAT protocols for use.
• Maintain the documentation for business processes and procedures.
• Learn the business and technical components of an applications to access and communicate QA status regarding testing efforts to project and team members.
• Become a “power-user” – knowledgeable and also assist in developing staff training materials, as needed.
• Work with peers across origination business unit to drive testing efficiencies, and improve protocols for incorporating internal supplemental subject matter experts in the testing process.
Job Skills/Qualification Requirements:
• BS/MS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
• Proficient in using HP test Suite or other testing tools.
• Overall 5-10 years of Experience as a Quality Assurance Test Lead.
• Experience in Automated test scripts .
• Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
• Experience in Test management tools (JIRA, Redmine, Bugzilla)
• Rest API knowledge
• Previous knowledge of Ruby on Rails ,
• Java/ Java Script
• Full Stack Test Development
• Framework Creation or Modifying existing Framework
• Leadership Skills / Environment Management
• CI/CD Knowledge Jenkins/Bamboos
• Previous work in Video Operations / Telecommunication Industry Knowledge
• Experience of innovating in testing technology and processes
• Extensive experience of web, TV mobile apps technologies
• Effective leadership and collaboration inside and beyond the team. The ability to influence diverse and senior stakeholders effectively.
• Leadership experience of testing and professional software development processes, in an agile environment