New Job Opening-Node JS fullstack developer
VERTEX IT Service is looking for experienced candidates to apply for the Position of NodeJs Full-Stack Developer with Wi-Fi experience for a contract role.
Candidate having a Passion for software solutions that use prevailing technologies and improve the customers’ experience. The one who can develop, modify, enhance, and implement software systems designed to support business initiatives.
Projects are usually of moderate complexity, and require solid knowledge of development technologies and tools. The Software Engineer works in most phases of a project, performs maintenance, and provides technical assistance/advice on existing software solutions.
Remote and office DTC
Requirements & Qualifications:
• BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience.
Overall 5+Years of experience is required.
• DBMS 3
• Coding, testing and designing software
• Software development methodologies
• Experience with open source and commercial RDMS like SQL Server, Oracle, or MySQL; and NoSQL databases and MQ technologies.
• Experience with RDMS concepts like Joins, Transactions, and Relationships.
• Experience working with DevOps engineers to build and deploy infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies.
• Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks in example: Cyprus, Jest, Jasmine, MochaJS, Selenium, etc…
• Strong understanding of Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
• Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
• Strong understanding with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Kubernetes
• Knows of build automation technologies (example: GitLab, Team City, Jenkins)
• Knows of monitoring technologies (example: BigBrother, Hobbit, Solar Winds, NetCool, etc)
• Experience with strongly typed programming languages (example: Java, or simular).
• Strong experience with building APIs and services using prevailing design models (example: REST, SOAP).
• Knows of scripting languages (example: Perl, Shell).
• Experience with software security principles and patterns.
• Experience with AWS.
• Knowledge of cloud solution providers (Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform).
• Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
• Ability to read, write, speak and understand English