New Job Opening-Mobile Device Test Engineer
Vertex It Service is seeking for a talented Mobile Device Test Engineer. As a MDTE you will collaborate with Network Architects and Product Development on business and technology requirements and assess vendor solutions to address the requirements. To create detailed test plans and certification curriculums, proof of concept trials, and methodologies for analysis of performance criteria.
• BS/MS in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
• Professional level certification or equivalent work experience Related Work Experience Number of Years.
• Should have excellent knowledge of Android and/or IOS platforms
• Excellent knowledge of 3GPP standards (GSM, UMTS, HSPA, LTE, 5G), 3GPP2 (1xRTT / EVDO) and/or OMA.
• Good to have IEEE 802.11 specs and technology acknowledge.
• Experience with handset manufacturers, network equipment vendors, and/or chipset vendors a plus.
• Should have excellent knowledge with common mobile handset operating systems (Windows Mobile, Android, iOS and other Java-Linux platforms) and knowledge of UICC/SIM chipsets & modules relating to wireless devices Knowledge of RF or Network System Performance.
• Should have knowledge of various Network adjuncts and services i.e. AAA, Diameter, EAP, PDSN, LTE Data, VoLTE, GRE, Soft GRE, L2TP, CAPWEP.
• Experience using protocol communications test equipment and tools (protocol analyzers, LTE/5G system simulators, Wi-Fi analyzers and packet sniffers).
• Understanding and/or experience working with the following is a plus: – DLNA, UPnP, oneM2M architecture – RRC, NAS, SIP, IMS, OSGI, and DHCP.
• Experience with testing and Q/A of Layer 1 thru 7 networks
• Experience writing and developing detailed test cases and test plans.
• Experience with network test equipment, such as Anritsu, Keysight/Ixia, Spirent, R&S, Spectrum Analyzers, Site Survey Planning tools, and Traffic Generators.
• Must possess expert skills and experience with desktop operating systems and applications (Windows, MAC, and Unix/Linux).
• Strong work ethic with a desire to meet and exceed personal and business goals.
• Expert level communication, documentation, teamwork skills.
• Self-motivated to take ownership of assigned projects and deliverables.
• Experienced technical writing skills sufficient to produce white papers, test cases, test plans, design documents, technical diagrams and system automation design.
• strong documentation, follow-up, communication skills
• Learns and adapts to new technologies and methodologies.
• Must be able to think outside-the-box and exercise innovation.
• Ability to work with little supervision to execute highly technical and complex tasks.
Related Work Experience Number of Years:
• 7+ years of experience in Wireless mobile
• 5+ years of experience in Wireless technology development
• 5+ years of experience in Wireless device testing
• Office Environment
• Network Lab environment