New Job Opening-Lead Web Developer
VERTX IT Service is seeking a well experienced Lead Web Developer with advance level Team Management experience. This person needs to have experience as mentor/supervisor/manager over other developers, not just over projects. We need someone who is a technical engineer, understands complexities of code, how long a ticket takes, what languages are, and understands delivery pipelines. The ideal candidate will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
• MS/Masters/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, with 8+ years’ experience is must
• 5 + years’ experience as Manager & Coach of development team
• Must have 5 + years’ experience of web development in US
• 4 + years’ experience utilizing Lean, Agile, and Development Operations practices for high-value software delivery
• Must have strong knowledge of Front-end Development utilizing React and Angular
• Should have 6+years’ experience as Back-end developer utilizing PHP and Java Swing
• PDLC and SDLC certification is a plus
• 5+years’ experience of Dev-ops with Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab, Jenkins etc.
• Should have 5+years’ experience of web development
• Awareness of sound engineering principles across different development frameworks ( ReactJs/NextJs, Typescript, Docker, Java, PHP, GraphQL, Kubernetes)
• Ability to define key performance indicators / metrics
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
• Have Well experience in building and maintaining Cloud Service Infrastructure (Azure,AWS,GCP)
• Ability to Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
• Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications
• Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
• Experience with agile development methodologies
• Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
• Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
• Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
• Assist in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans