New Job Opening-Embedded Developer C++
VERTEX IT Service is looking for an experienced Embedded Software Engineer C/C++. Who will Develop, modify, enhance, test and implement Embedded software systems, designed to support new or existing Wireless Network Structures (Routers & Switches). As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be responsible for executing complete embedded software life-cycles for company and client hardware.
To ensure success as an Embedded Software Engineer, you should have extensive experience coding in C and C++, and have excellent knowledge of embedded coding techniques. Ultimately, a top-class Embedded Software Engineer can develop scalable software systems that are perfectly optimized for the embedded device. Must have Experience of DHCP, Interface Protocols IPv4, IPv6 and MultiCast .
• Bachelors in Computer Science or Computer/Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
• 6+ years of experience required in Embedded Systems Development & Integration.
• 6+ years of development experience using C and C++
• Strong troubleshooting & performance optimization skills using C
• Strong working knowledge & handson experience in Networking (Multicast, DHCP, IPv4, IPv6, MAP-T etc.)
• Experience with Embedded Linux, WiFi, BLE, USB, FPGA, PCIe
• Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders
• Practical experience with developing features for OpenWRT/PRPL
• Should have working experience in WiFi – Wireless networking (AP, Hotspot, Single SSID, Band / Channel…)
• Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and performance-tuning skills
• Programming experience for both user and kernel space in C / C++.
• Experience standing up cross-compilers and build environments for bootstrapping development
• Creative and abstract thinking skills to envision and design innovative solutions to business opportunities and challenges
• Proven ability to work independently; designing, developing and deploying solutions, and to deliver projects on time with minimal direction
• Linux kernel development experience