Network Core Engineer ( RCA) Engineer AT&T
Hope you are doing well.
This is Ravinder from Expedent Corp, We are working with Tech Mahindra to close below mentioned Position. If you’re interested / If you have any viable consultant available for this position, please attach resume to reach you.
Title: Network Core Engineer ( RCA) Engineer
Location: Redmond WA
Duration : long term Contract
Rate : $50/hr
Roles and Responsibility:
(Tracing and Troubling engineer)
· 8 years of experience in test labs integration
· Working knowledge on existing tools for lab managements tasks – lab utilization, inventory, scheduling
· Participate in developing Integration test plans
· Assist in lab test strategy plans and test case development
· Integrate new technologies / services / products in the labs and support test team to accomplish timely validation of new services
· Work with OEM vendors, platform teams and service architects to resolve integration and platform defects to bring devices, platforms and services to standards compliancy and meeting AT&T requirements
· Consolidate multiple data sources and create a consolidated view of the status of AT&T’s pre-production lab test environment.
· Rationalize data and provide reports/ notifications that specifically impact test activities.
· Review and Monitor test defect and issues and promote resolution.
· Analyze platform-based inputs and provide service/project-based output.
· Consolidate release and maintenance plans data from multiple sources and provide SVT with a consolidated view of future availability of AT&T’s pre-production lab test environment.
· Enable Leadership with improved visibility and ability to manage the test process.
· Test and troubleshoot NFV’s and VNF’s that support AT&T Mobility network and service
· Support Lab troubleshooting and Defect management team by conducting RCA for issues reported by various test teams
· Support the field and operations teams for new field deployments
· Strong knowledge of wireless/internet standards, including but not limited to 3GPP 5G-NR/5GC, 4G, 3G and their applications
· Going through 3GPP standards, architectural and design documents to come up with thorough and in-depth test plans for testing LTE EPC and 5G Core node functionalities.
· TCP/IP networking (basic routing, analyzing network captures, etc.
· Debugging data like logs, Wireshark traces and identifying potential problems
USC and GC’s are encouraged to apply
E-Verify and MWBE Certified Company
<img border="0" width="86" height="26" style="width:.9in;height:.2666in" id="Picture_x0020_2" src="https://corptocorp.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/image001-7.jpg" alt="cid:image003.jpg@01D5E274.1A00EE50“><img border="0" width="109" height="25" style="width:1.1333in;height:.2583in" id="Picture_x0020_7" src="https://corptocorp.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/image006-1.png" alt="cid:image009.png@01D6FBBA.88D50900“>
We respect your online privacy. If you would like to be removed from our mailing list please reply with “Remove” in the subject and we will comply immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please let us know if you have more than one domain. The material in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that the unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce.