NEED Role: SAP ABAP/ Fiori technical lead Location: Remote
Kindly share the resumes if your consultants have all the highlighted skills .
Role: SAP ABAP/ Fiori technical lead
Rate: 70/hr C2C
Visa: GC USC TN H1B
Need 10 yrs profile with Fiori technical lead SAP S/4 HANA ABAP Mandatory
- Design, Develop, Test, Debug and Implement SAP S/4 HANA applications and Support by working closely with functional team on components including Data Dictionary Objects/ programming, Reporting/ ALV, user exists, Workflows,BAPIs, BADIs, ALE/IDOCs, XML etc.
- Develop and maintain applications using ABAP Workbench tools (RICEFW), ODATA, FIORI, WebDynpro ABAP and JAVA as required to implement and support SAP S4HANA and FIORI environment solutions.
- Design and implement new solutions using SAP’s latest UI5 / Fiori Cloud and Platform technologies.
- Implement and deploy SAP Fiori applications, including custom extension development and configuration for user roles, catalogs, and groups.
- Experience with CDS views and NetWeaver gateway/ODATA services including searching navigating through standard CDS views, execution analysis of views, creating custom CDS views, usage of annotations, joins, associations, parameters.
- Hands on experience of S/4HANA ABAP CDS development with SAP Hana Studio or Eclipse (Table Joins, Master data view Associations, custom CDS views, extensions using CDS includes CDS views consumption as Virtual Infoprovider/InfoCube).
- Knowledge of SAP Fiori for iOS and Fiori Mobile and Integrating Gateway OData and JSON services with UI5 applications.
- Strong written skills to develop and review technical documentation (e.g. functional specification, technical specification, unit test cases and integration test cases)
- Need to have functional understanding of SAP SD/MM , EWM and Ariba modules with respect to SAP Build.
- Understanding of latest SAP API technologies, REST, SOAP, and OData, related to SAP Cloud integration suite and their development in S/4 HANA.
Lead-Talent Acquisition Team
Direct-469-443-4705 Office: 972-379-7181*117 | Fax: 972-379-7182
Adress: 4975 Preston Park Blvd,Suite # 70, Plano, Texas-75093.