5 years of experience coding with the following technologies (In Order)
Interview Process: Web Interview
Duration: 1 year with possible extension.
Remote or On-site: Local candidates preferred, this person WILL be required to work onsite at least two days a week.
Job Description: .NET Web Developer performing application design and development utilizing industry standard technology stack.
Five or more years of industry experience in .NET web application development.
C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular, TypeScript, XML, HTML/CSS, Web API, JSON, jQuery, SQL Server, DevOps, MS Visual Studio & SQL Server Management Studio.
Experience with specialized programming and technical work for website and internet development in a collaborative environment using industry standard technologies and procedures. Works under limited supervision and considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgement.
About the role:
– Prefer candidates with a minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
– Extensive knowledge and experience of advanced principles, theories, techniques, and methods in the development and design of web applications.
– Ability to work as a team and individually on projects and tasks using Agile and/or traditional project management methodologies.
– Participate in project review meet ings and project workgroups
– With the Business Analyst, presents the information gathered to the Project Review Board and/or Project Sponsors during project review meetings, project workgroups and to the Technical Review Board providing clarification and answers to questions
– Create, update, and maintain systems and IT programs documentation, including but not limited to system and functional specifications
– Draft technical model that captures requirements of data elements, and design data elements to best meet application needs
– Design and develop software code based on reusability, approved architecture/design, and in compliance with security (SADLC) and other applicable State of Michigan standards, policies, and procedures
– Mitigate application-level security risks, and remediate vulnerabilities as soon as identified
– Participate and provide input for structured walk throughs, code reviews, and stage exits
– Configuration management procedures to be strictly followed as defined by the development team
– Follow change management procedures as defined by State of Michigan Center for Excellence and provide input in execute change management
– Support project documentation requirements by following System Engineering – SUITE standards for Agile and Traditional methodologies as applicable
– Perform application unit, string, and integrated testing to ensure compliance with the business and technical requirements
– Develop system/ module level test scripts, test plans, and test cases required to support the execution of unit, string, and integrated system testing activities
– Document identified problems and analyze to determine root cause and provide root cause analysis reports
– Develop user Manuals and conduct training for users as necessary
– Evaluate requests for modifications and enhancements for impact on existing project and applications
Bhanu Kochhar Sourcing Specialist iBusiness Solution LLC (Certified MBE Business in CA, DE, KS,OK,MD,NY,PA, RI,TN,VA) Certified MBE by NMSDC 5000 Lenker Street, Mechanicsburg, PA 17050 Ph: 717-458-2865 Fax: 412-202-8931 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , I.M:-kochharbhanu Google hangout : kochhar.bhanu1 Visit us at www.ibusinesssolution.com
This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to recruiting and consulting professionals. If you have received this in error, please accept our apologies and Reply with “REMOVE” in the subject line and your email address in the body. Please allow us 3-5 business days to remove your address. You may continue to receive the emails till this time. If you don't specify the email address in the body, we will be unable to remove. If you have already asked to be removed, and are currently continuing to receive our emails, please send us the any older or alias email address/es. These sometimes are forwarded to the new email address and we must delete these older or alias address/es from our list in order to stop mail from reaching your current address . We regret any inconvenience caused to you and sincerely appreciate your continued patience and co-operation. P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary
To unsubscribe from future emails or to update your email preferencesclick here .