Need L3 MYSQL/Postgre SQL/DB2 Admin for Dallas – 3 position
L3 MYSQL Admin – Dallas
- Good Knowledge of RDBMS concept.
- Good Knowledge of MySQL Database architecture.
- Installation/Upgrade of MySQL Server on Windows/Linux environment.
- Backup and restoration of database
- Understanding of Views, Function, Procedure ,Trigger, Cursor in mysql
- Knowledge of MySQL client tools like Sqlyog,Monyog, Workbench etc.
- Able to write simple/complex queries and fetch data as required.
- Issues related to Host down, MySQL Services down, client lose connections etc.
- Need to understand about the Replication failure errors and take necessary steps
- Provisioning new MySQL hosts and software
- User access requests, including for new programs or new client machines
- Provide DBA services including installations, replication, backups, loads, and schema alterations for all prod Databases in all MySQL versions.
- Good knowledge on Linux environment
- Hands on Experience in MySQL Migrations and upgrades from all versions.
- Contribute to database planning efforts such as DR, tool selection, and scaling initiatives.
- Should have excellent communication skills to effectively interface with client users internal offshore team
L3 PostgreSQL Admin – Dallas
- In depth knowledge of PostgreSQL DB architecture.
- Clusters and upgrading/migrating various PostgreSQL database version.
- Database tuning.
- Develop database automation scripts and maintenance.
- Experience in setting up replication / HA environment.
- Drive end to end availability performance monitoring, and capacity planning for PostgreSQL.
- Monitor and maintain the backups for database recoverability for all production databases, PITR replicating.
- Provide suggestions / guidance on implementing security features.
- Ability to troubleshoot database issues to get quick solution.
- Provide technical guidance for integration, planning of new production systems/databases.
- Contribute to improving and creating DBA policies, procedures and standards
- Implement automated methods and industry best practices for consistent installation, configuration, and integration of PostgreSQL for production, pre-production and non-production environments.
L3 DB2 (Open System) Admin – Dallas
- Provide DBA Support on all aspects of database administration including backup/recovery, real time prodution troubleshooting on DB2 LUW databases.
- Install, configure, monitor, upgrade and maintain databases in production and non-production environments.
- Dignose and address database performance issues using performance monitors and various tuning techniques
- Review and deploy DB2 assigned product maintenance releases in accordance with prioritized lists of enhancements and defects
- Participate in DB2 upgrade strategy and planning initiatives and provide and produce effective plan for upgrade and migration activities
- Experience in supporting critical production transaction environments with high availability Setup
- Responsible for providing plan to implement and modify available high availability and replication setup on database platforms
- Provide support to recovery database and objects using available replication tools and methods
- Participate in SQL query tuning activites and responsible for implementing required indexes and access plan improvements
- Should provide support on automation initiatives and implement the shell scripts for regular DBA activites
- Participate and implement scripts for scheduled maintenance activities, capacity planning initiatives, etc.
- Interact with System administrators from platform/backup/storage/VM environment teams for issues related to Database