NEED HealthCare Data Analyst(MS sql server DBA) Location: Remote
Kindly share the resumes if your consultants have all the highlighted skills .
Role: HealthCare Data Analyst(MS sql server DBA)
Duration: 6-9 months
Cost : $40hr C2C is the budget(no flexibility)
Tentative Start Date: ASAP
Visa: GC USC
Mandatory: HealthCare Data Analyst
looking for an experienced Data Analyst to work on implementing a system transition project to their Managed Care platform. The ideal candidate must have experience in healthcare, must have experience with ETL, BI, and data conversion/migration with a large size project, and have a solid Information Technology (IT) background. Apart from education and experience, the ideal candidate will have leadership, communication, and strong technical skills.
· Candidate will work on a project to convert and migrate HealthCare data between different DB systems
· Proficient with ETL methodologies, including data analysis, data profiling, and data validation
· Perform all data conversion activities and tasks (data mapping activities) necessary to assure the data is imported properly before going live.
· Understand the healthcare business and associated data and how data elements and modules integrate
· Participate in workshops with vendor and IT teams to gather and analyze business requirements
· Analyze data in a variety of formats (databases, X12, flat files, Excel, and others)
· Analyze business data to estimate/benchmark time needed for data transformation and load.
· Artifact Management – Generate data mapping documentation
· Clearly describe and/or document issues concerning the quality of data with regards to their business requirements and processes
· Help the team with writing, editing, updating technical documentation to facilitate the goal of streamlining and documenting the conversion/migration processes.
· Develop, test, execute and document repeatable processes to migrate data into a new system
· Responsible for creation and version control of certain project documents, such as data mapping,
· Timeline Management – Responsible to work within the timeframes established by the project manager and client
· Provide post-live support for a designated period of time.
Education and Typical Years’ Experience
· Min. 5+ years of experience working on DB Systems
· Understanding the translation between multiple file formats
· Ability to use scripting languages, ETL tools and methodologies to map data between various formats
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent working knowledge of relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server versions 2008R2, 2012, 2014
· Basic understanding of Microsoft SSIS, SSRS
· Experience working with and configuring data-driven applications
· Must be a self-starter that enjoys working in a collaborative team focused environment
· High energy, ability to multitask, prioritize conflicting demands
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
Lead-Talent Acquisition Team
Direct-469-443-4705 Office: 972-379-7181*117 | Fax: 972-379-7182
Adress: 4975 Preston Park Blvd,Suite # 70, Plano, Texas-75093.