NEED Database Support Analyst Location: Raleigh, NC (Remote)
Title: Database Support Analyst
Rate: Max $35-38/hr. on c2c (No Negotiation)
Location: Raleigh, NC (Remote)
Conduent HealthCare Data Analyst
- Candidates will need to support the database job and migration activities after post-production support.
- Be available for on-call support as needed.
- Proficient with ETL methodologies, including data analysis, data profiling, and data validation
- Understand the healthcare business and associated data and how data elements and modules integrate
- Should be able to work with vendor and IT teams to gather and analyze current production incidents and provide short term and long-term solution for the issue.
- Responsible to report and track post product bugs, fixes and enhancement related to database component along with product development team.
- Responsible to work on updating incident, remediation task, Problem root cause analysis task in ServiceNow application.
- Required to participate in change management activities related to database components.
- Work along with developer to develop, test, execute and document repeatable processes to migrate data into a new system
- Support data conversion activities and tasks (data mapping activities) necessary once product development team hands over to operation team.
- Analyze business data to estimate/benchmark time needed for data transformation and load.
- Artifact Management – Generate data mapping documentation
- Should be available for on-call support as needed.
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
Education and Typical Years’ Experience
- Min. 5+ years of experience working on DB Systems
- Understanding the translation between multiple file formats
- Ability to use scripting languages, ETL tools and methodologies to map data between various formats
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent working knowledge of relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server versions 2008R2, 2012, 2014
- Experience working with and configuring data-driven applications
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Healthcare industry/domain experience
Lead-Talent Acquisition Team
Direct-469-443-4705 Office: 972-379-7181*117 | Fax: 972-379-7182
Adress: 4975 Preston Park Blvd,Suite # 70, Plano, Texas-75093.