Need Content Management System Developer for Minneapolis MN
Content Management System Developer for Minneapolis MN
Targeted Rate: $40/hr
- Content Management System Developer will work with business and technology partners to maintain and enhance Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce.com) and Seismic, CMS .
- Must be a leader and a self-starter with the ability to propose innovative solutions based on a solid understanding of business strategy, regulatory changes, industry direction, and above all, Salesforce platform expertise key to creating an efficient, comprehensive and visually optimized product.
- 5+ years of experience delivering Salesforce enabled business solutions – advanced administration, configuration and customization including flows and processes, approval processes, formulas, custom reports, field & record security, standard and custom objects, complex data relationships, best practices.
- Proven ability to write complex SQL queries and integrate Salesforce application with Content Management systems
- Experience with end-to-end delivery of large, complex Content Management Systems, CMS solutions.
- Ability to collect and translate complex issues and requirements into functional specifications, and research, analyze, design, re-engineer & recommend the most effective Salesforce solutions to business needs.
- Ability to design and execute quality assurance processes that ensure the solution meets business requirements, is scalable, and is operationally supportable.
- Effective verbal and written communication and negotiation skills with ability to crisply present information to diverse audiences (technical, non-technical, line, and trainees).
- Additional consideration given to candidates with Asset Management (investments) industry experience, and familiarity with Salesforce solutions designed for Asset Management intermediary sales model – Dealers/Advisors, internal and external wholesalers.
- Functional knowledge of the Salesforce.com / Force.com platform
Ashwini Shukla | Lead Recruitment
Post Views: 29