Multiple Open Requirements for the day – 09/15/2020 – Java | Tibco | Technical BA | Report Writer | Python/AI/ML
Title: Software Engineer (Python, AI/ML)
Location: Seattle, WA or Emeryville, CA
Skills: Python, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud , AWS, Lambda, Hadoop/Bigdata, Devops, CICD, Spark, Webservices,
Job Description :
- The Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning (AI / ML) Software Engineer will be responsible for supporting Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Data Science solutions for client.
- Provide technical leadership and implementation for Software Engineering projects supporting our AI and machine learning goals
- Modifies, implements, tests, and supports all product related technology and functionality, including software infrastructure in an AWS hosted environment
- Demonstrates strong drive to learn and advocate for development best practices (TDD, code reviews, continuous integration, etc.)
- Communicates proactively and effectively with team members and other product stakeholders in a highly Agile environment
- Self-starter that will take tasks and accomplish them with little oversight according to timelines and budgets agreed upon with business and technology stakeholders
- You have 5+ years’ experience working on applications of machine learning with strong to expert ability in Python as a primary language
- Experience building automated processes that are supportable, monitored, and enterprise-scale
- Experience working with and integrating services from popular ML packages such as Keras, TensorFlow, XGBoost, SciKit Learn
- Above average capabilities with cloud computing techniques or tools such as S3, EC2, EMR, SageMaker, ECS, Lambda, IAM
- SQL design and development skills
- Spark or Pyspark experience preferred
- Experience building/consuming REST web services
- Demonstrated initiative with learning new technologies
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be a strong Python developer who understands AI development
- Strong cloud infrastructure deployment experience
- DevOps and Sys opps is an ideal candidate
- AWS Lambda experience
- Worked with security compliance
- Deployed a service in AWS architecture-end to end solutions
Job Title : Report Writer /Technical BA
Location : Alpharetta, GA
Skills required: Business Analysis, Java (at least mid-level), Business Objects, Crystal Reports, Google Studio, Google Suite, GCP (or other cloud services), PostGres, Technical BA , Oracle Development, PL/SQL Procedures
Job description :
- The candidate is responsible for all aspects of business analysis throughout the DataQA SDLC process acting as a liaison between the business and the technology teams to help analyze and drive solutions.
- The primary role of this person is to utilize his/her functional implementation and analytical experience to act as a subject matter expert to the business and users to effectively transform the business and user requirements into the application solution.
- This role specifically is for development and maintenance for the DataQA/DataPrep Crystal Reports and Business Objects functionality.
- Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements and creating the appropriate technical specifications, prototypes, examples, and other documents to assure proper development of a project.
- During development, co-coordinating with the Business, Technical Development, Project Management, Testing, Certification, Internal Users, and Release Planning team to assure all phases of the Project are complete, accurate and ready for launch.
- Oracle Developer/Business Analyst: analyzing business specifications and/or systems requirements; developing Oracle PL/SQL codes to meet those requirements; creating reports using BI Reporting tool (Business Objects & Jasper Studio); enhancing existing processes, procedures, and reports; keeping reports running 24/7 in different systems for internal and external customers and creating timely reports with specific requirements when requested.
- Administrating Business Objects XI and Crystal Enterprise and developing reporting solutions to work effectively against Oracle DBs: Maintaining security settings of Web-enabled data analysis reports; creating different types of reports Using Crystal Reports XI and WEBI XI.
- Oracle database architecture and development: extracting and loading reporting data from different DBs (Access DB, excel files/tables, other Oracle DBs) into the reporting DB/schemas;
- Performing tables/views/stored procedures creation, maintenance, and optimizing; developing procedures and dynamic SQLs to provide data driven solutions to reports.
- Database Reporting/Analyst: Developing and maintaining the reporting databases to support reporting/analysis requirements;
- Verifying analytical database loads and extracting data of large dataset;
- Develop metrics/statistics reports and supporting the generation of the reports;
- Visual Studio 2005 and Oracle 10/11g:
- Developed applications using C# to access data in Oracle databases, to update the tables, and to manage databases;
- Using UNIX to manage the ETL jobs for reporting DB updates and report delivery.
- Create Functional Flows and Technical Specifications for development projects
- Provide User Interface examples, use cases, samples and prototypes
- Ensure test verification team can relate test cases back to program specifications and original business requirements
- Work with Test leads to assure test cases meet all requirements and all defects are resolved prior to project or product release
- Work closely with architects and engineers to ensure the solutions meet requirements
- Take initiative without close direction
- As a member of a cross-functional team, an understanding of clients (both internal and external) and teamwork are essential.
- Above all, enthusiasm, the ability to quickly learn new technology, and a willingness to own responsibility will be critical to success in this position.
- Exceptional attention to detail, and a burning desire to make analysis and final outcome precise.
- Analyze and document business rules, practices, procedures, and report processes
- Communicate project progress and status to all levels of the organization
- Work with the business and QA to ensure that the requirements are clear and understood
- Liaison between the business groups in defining requirements, features and determining solutions to business issues
- Participate in test plan development as needed
- Facilitate User Acceptance Testing
Qualifications/ Key Skills/Competencies Required
- The candidate must have experience in these categories:
- Provides direction and technical leadership to high-priority business system projects.
- Evaluates new IT developments and evolving business requirements and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems. Provides highly technical knowledge to ensure efficient design, development and implementation.
- Acts as primary technical resource in all phases of the development and implementation process.
- Project management skills
- Proven analytical decision making and problem solving skills
- The ability to work jointly and communicate effectively (both verbally and written) with business owners and stakeholders across client will be required
- Must be organized and self-motivated; able to work independently with minimal supervision
- 10+ years of successful work experience as a business analyst (project management skills beneficial)
- Working knowledge of business requirement documentation, use case development, and functional requirement documentation
- Strong analytical, problem solving, time management, and decision making abilities
- Test Plan and Test Case development and execution highly recommended
- Proficient at determining priorities for multiple tasks
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting and also independently
Technical Skills Required
● Languages: PL/SQL, Unix, Linux
● RDBMS: SQL-Server 2000/2005, Oracle 10g/11g
● Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports Enterprise, Business Objects XI/3.1/4.0
● Microsoft Office suite, Visio, MS Project, Google Suite, required
Title : Java Developer with Tibco
Location : Dubuque, IA
Skills: Java Programming, Tibco, Tibco Business Works, Tibco Business Events, Oracle , AWS, Spring, Hbase, Dropwizard, Solr, Restful, Webservices, Microservices, Flume, Hadoop, Oozie, Agile,
• Experience with Java development.
• Experience with TIBCO Business Works and Tibco Business Events development.
• Knowledge and previous hands-on experience with relational databases such as Oracle.
• Experience with AWS cloud development is a plus.
• Proficient for the open source Java technologies like Spring, HBase, Dropwizard, and Solr is a plus.
• Experience building service-oriented solutions and RESTful microservices is a plus.
• Experience with Hadoop based structures, theories, principles, and practices, data loading tools like Flume, and workflow schedulers like Oozie is a plus.
• Knowledge in agile methodologies and software development lifecycle.
• Experience in healthcare operations and associated financial transactions such as claims, remittance, eligibility, claim status and authorizations is a plus.
• Ability to independently complete projects in a timely manner with a high degree of technical accuracy.
• Ability to prepare, interpret and communicate complex technical information.
• Possess excellent troubleshooting, code debugging and problem-solving skills.