Mobile Architect with Security Experience—-Louisville, KY—Remote Till Covid
I am technical recruiter and I am looking for Relevant consultant for below job description.
Title : Mobile Architect with Security Experience
Location : Louisville, KY
Hire Type : Contract
1. Own and Lead – Design, Develop Secure Mobile App Development Strategy, Process, Build Automation, iOS and Android code solutions that deliver on end to end Enterprise Mobile Product Strategy.
2. Create, build and manage Secure engineering best practices, delivery pipelines, design guidelines and principles for Mobile App’s, API’s, Backend etc.
3. Partner with Product Owners, Enterprise Security and Architecture, Development, Quality, Engineering teams in enabling Security Patterns in quicker development cycles.
4. Develop and collaborate with development, architecture teams in ensuring consistent secure quality products are being developed.
5. Provide guidance to Dev Team and Architects on insight into changing security standards.
6. Develop Strategy to assess 3rd party libraries for Mobile Technologies. Perform Dynamic and Static Scans for digital Mobile products.
7. Create and Manage mobile security Strategy, accelerators, assessments.
8. Actively participate in all team agile ceremonies, contributing to ensure that all team commitments are delivered on time and of the highest quality
9. Be an active advocate of the Mobile Development platforms (iOS and Android Native) platform through both internal and external developer communities
10. Remain an active learner in all technologies related to iOS, Android development (Java, Kotlin, Swift, swift migrations, iOS SDK, Xcode, 3rd party libraries, iOS developments, etc.)
11. Perform Peer reviews, Influence and contribute to group discussions and incorporate feedback/communication from the broader team
12. Mentor team and leaders on Mobile Security Strategy. Actively engage with developers/architects/ outside of the local sprint team across various disciplines (Android, iOS, APIs, Web, etc.)
13. Consistently share Secure Mobile Industry best practices and improve processes within and across sprint teams.
14. Identify technical obstacles early and work closely with the team to find creative solutions
15. Grow and provide SME level leadership
· Mobile and API Security Tools – NowSecure, CheckMarx, Dynamic and Static Scanning
· Development Tools – iOS Native (Swift, Objective C), instrumentation, Debugging, Android Native (Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, AndroidWear, Android Studio, Gradle, 3rd party libraries, Google developments )
· Integration and Microservice Security Patterns.
· Design Tools – Simply, Axure, Sketch
· APM & Analytics – Dynatrace, CoreMetrics, Site Core
· Distribution – AppStore, TestFlight,
· CI/CD – Azure WIKI, Github, Axure Devops, Azure AppCenter,Jenkins, Artefactory
Desk -609-853-0818 X Ext -2126