Mobile Architect/Flutter Developer Lead ; Location: Columbus, OH
Intellisoft Technologies is a leading global information technology firm that specializes in Big Data & AI serving fortune 500 clients for past 21years. Company has been globally recognized for its comprehensive portfolio of services, innovation in technology and strong commitment to sustainability, governed by technocrats with industry experience.
At IntelliSoft, our professional development team helps your career by identifying right opportunities and guide you to acquire latest technologies in this fast paced technology world. We believe in our employees and provide them excellent benefits.
Job Title: Mobile Architect/Flutter Developer Lead
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 12 Months
Flutter and Mobile Development experience
As a Mobile Programmer/Analyst II you work on the Mobile app, 2019 winner of the J.D. Powers “U.S. Banking Mobile App Satisfaction Study”. You will support the overall objectives of the Digital OMNI Channel department within the Organization. The initiatives include enhancing the end-user experience, increasing self-service capabilities, drive automation of business operations, and integrate with various IT systems. These initiatives will deliver best-in-class mobile banking experience to bank customers.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. computer science, information systems, math, engineering) or equivalent education/experience
- 3+ years of experience designing, coding and releasing applications for a mobile platform
- 3+ years of any experience with Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin, or Dart
- 3+ years of experience with writing unit tests and/or test-driven development
- Experience building a complete app using the Flutter SDK, you will be asked to walk thru a simple app in the interview
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of how Spring Boot applications work
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience or knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic coding, and corrections
- Maintains working knowledge of programming languages in use at any given time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be capable of dealing with conflicting priorities with ease.
- Self-starter with excellent analytical, communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience with methodologies, policies, standards, processes, systems, and measurements that enable the enterprise to effectively manage software assets
- Collaborate with design and engineering teams to drive digital development initiatives
- Drive a culture of change, excellence, and innovation that constructively challenges the status quo and leads to prudent experimentation.
Can sit 100% Remote, please submit mid-senior talent. Please also submit any mobile architects you might have. They must have Flutter experience.
Title: Sr. recruiter
Intellisoft Technologies, Inc.
1320 Greenway Dive, #460. Irving, TX 75038
Ph. (972) 756 1212 x 128
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you would like to unsubscribe from Intellisoft Technologies, please click here.