Looking for SolarWinds SME@ Memphis, TN
This is Naveen from Paradigm Info Tech,
Please go through the below JD and revert back if interested.
Title: SolarWinds SME
Location: Memphis, TN
Duration: 6 months to hire
The position will be responsible for supporting our SolarWinds environment, which include cloud-based backup/replication and infrastructure monitoring/remediation. This individual will be asked to maintain SolarWinds platform services and field support calls from customers regarding requests and issues.
This is a contract to hire in Memphis, TN.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Subject Matter Expert on SolarWinds NPM, SAM, and NCM, and growing and maintaining the SolarWinds application infrastructure Work with the Network/Systems/Applications teams and SolarWinds.
- Support to troubleshoot and understand system faults and application performance issues.
- Develop, support, and manage complex Alerts, Reports, and Views Ability to understand and customize SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Gain deep visibility into the physical and virtual environments that are hosting applications in multiple data centers.
- Ability to troubleshoot to effectively solve problems, using knowledge, experience, logic, and independent judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Utilize industry resources to identify new and innovative techniques and best practices.
- Ability to work in a team/group setting and collaborate effectively as well as work independently Participate in 24×7 on-call rotation Document issues, resolutions and maintain current documentation.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or equivalent required and 3-5 years of experience with SolarWinds in an enterprise environment.
- Experience configuring and supporting the various modules inside of SolarWinds and the Orion platform. (NAM, SAM, NCM)
- Experience with PowerShell and scripting in general
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Mathematical skill to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, commissions, proportions, percentages, area and volume
- Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and perform multiple tasks
- Knowledge of Windows server, Cloud and Network monitoring solutions
- Synthetic and application performance monitoring knowledge a plus
Thanks & Regards,
Email id: email@example.com
Cell : 530-444-2434
Paradigm Infotech Inc
8830 Stanford Blvd, Suite 312 Columbia,MD 21045