Looking for Senior QA Analyst@Cedar Rapids, IA(Remote)
This is Naveen from Paradigm Info Tech,
Please go through the below JD and revert back if interested.
Title: Senior QA Analyst
Location: Cedar Rapids, IA(Remote)
Duration: 6-12 months
Automation testing tools (they use SmartBear)
Insurance industry experience is highly desired
UFG has a need for a QA Analyst contractor to support our Claims application. Here is a brief description of the open position.
- QA Analyst – Claims
- Will perform API testing by writing automation scripts within SoapUI Pro.
- Will be supporting our Duck Creek Claims application. This is a 3rd party web application we utilize within our claims department.
- Skills – Sprint planning (Jira), test case creation (SmartBear QAComplete) and execution, and defect management (Jira and QAComplete). Familiarity with testing 3rd party web application that is being configured for UFG use (Duck Creek). Knowledgeable in API testing and API testing tools such as SoapUI or Postman.
- Will work closely with another Claims QA analyst.
- Duck Creek and Insurance knowledge would be preferred but not required.
- Testing MuleSoft Experience, Process or System API knowledge would be preferred but not required.
- The Claims team will be going through an Agile transformation. There will be an Agile Coach assigned to this effort, however, this individual should be familiar with agile concepts and/or willing to positively contribute to this transformation effort.
Thanks & Regards,
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell : 530-444-2434
Paradigm Infotech Inc
8830 Stanford Blvd, Suite 312 Columbia,MD 21045