Looking for Principal DevOps Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
Immediate Closing Position
My name is RAY and I am a Staffing Specialist at Binary Tech Consulting Corp. I am reaching out to you on an exciting job opportunity with one of our clients. If you are looking out for a project this might be the one. Please find the job description and let me know whether your work experience relates to the same
Role: Principal DevOps Engineer
Duration: Long Term Contract
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Description :
- Security: While continually updating code to make the system run faster and better, the DevOps Engineer also must make sure that the changes to improve the system don’t accidentally make the system more vulnerable to attack.
- Flexibility: The DevOps Engineer will update sections of software, as well as simultaneously managing changes to other parts of the program.
- Collaboration: A DevOps Engineer will assist team members as needed.
- Scripting Skills: DevOps Engineers must know how to use scripting programs such as Ruby, PHP, Pearl and Python.
- Soft Skills: A DevOps Engineer should possess interpersonal, management and decision-making skills.
Good understanding of Azure DevOps and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Good understanding of Splunk Administration
Knowledge of Monitoring tools like SignalFx, Rancher, Grafana, Prometheus, AppDynamics etc
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
Binary Tech Consulting Corp
1831 Bay scott circle, Suite 107 Naperville IL- 60540
D: 630 5932 323
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments thereto (‘e-mail’) is intended for the use of only the individual or entity named above. The information may be confidential and protected by, work product immunity or other legal rules. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are notified that retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by e-mail reply, and immediately and permanently delete this